Interested in OZEMPIC?

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
I was going to try Ozempic until my doctor told me I still have to take metformin along with it still..

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I was going to try Ozempic until my doctor told me I still have to take metformin along with it still..
Yeah, no Ozempic for me. I'm not paying 1k a month for any medication.

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
Whatever happened to good old fashion diet and excercise?

That or as my mother often says when we talk about today's problem with obese people...
Ouch! Do you know how Ozempic works? It eliminates your hunger signals to your brain so you don't eat.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Ouch! Do you know how Ozempic works? It eliminates your hunger signals to your brain so you don't eat.
Big pharma has been running commercials for it here in Florida 24/7 since I arrived. The most common side effects of this medication include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, and in some situations constipation.
Thanks but no thanks.

Reactions: XQT

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
One province in Canada had to restrict the supply to US customers due to excessive demand for weight loss purposes. You do lose some weight but in conjunction with proper diet and exercise as noted in the Ozempic information. Obesity in the DR is a problem, and the effects like early onset diabetes, and heart disease put a significant strain on the medical system. Drugs like Ozempic are not a panacea for obesity. Just a stop gap measure for those that can afford it.

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
One province in Canada had to restrict the supply to US customers due to excessive demand for weight loss purposes. You do lose some weight but in conjunction with proper diet and exercise as noted in the Ozempic information. Obesity in the DR is a problem, and the effects like early onset diabetes, and heart disease put a significant strain on the medical system. Drugs like Ozempic are not a panacea for obesity. Just a stop gap measure for those that can afford it.
It’s from Danish Novo Nordisk. It developed from their medication for diabetes. Thanks to this the gdp in Denmark is up. You don’t need booming real estate for that. I have put on weight in Denmark. I think they must almost encourage it lol. I miss my DR fruits and veggies.

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
Big pharma has been running commercials for it here in Florida 24/7 since I arrived. The most common side effects of this medication include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, and in some situations constipation.
Thanks but no thanks.
It’s hard watching any Pharma commercial on tv one minute of how it’s going kill ya 2 seconds how it helps..I keep telling my friends stay away from blue pill ——- will fall off..

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
Plus a needle
6F4E6A05-62FC-4CEE-A026-716CB05C6C17.jpeg
it’s huge!!! Joking .. needle pen small easy self administered

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
Are you trying to shed some belly fat?
Aren't we all?

But once again, I'm not interested in Ozempic mainly because it's for life. If you stop, the weight comes back. Same for all of the other name brands with different quantities of the same ingredient as Ozempic. (Wagovy and others)

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Whatever happened to good old fashion diet and excercise?

That or as my mother often says when we talk about today's problem with obese people...
Just fyi..I edited the last portion of your post. May have been a bit too harsh for many. Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: CristoRey

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
You need to be very careful because beberin (not sure I spelled it correctly) has several negative interactions with other drugs. Check with your doctor or naturopath first before taking it.

Reactions: MoJoInDR

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
It only cost around $250 a month in Canada. Still not interested until the science becomes clearer.
The whole idea of the thread was for those interested in a natural alternative to Ozempic.