Internal Recruiters Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
An International Recruiting Company seeks personable, professional candidates to fill several upcoming positions. This is a growing company that has found success here. Expansion from 12 recruiters to a possible 100 recruiters will take place over the next 18 months. Full training is provided to successful applicants. Preference is given to qualified Dominican applicants.

Candidates must speak English fluently, write English well and have some knowledge of computer systems. A positive outgoing disposition is mandatory.

This is not a call center, there is no cold calling. Must be willing to relocate to Puerto Plata area. Assistance is available. Pay is competitive - base plus commissions based on placements and their is room for growth. A benefit plan is in place.

To apply forward resume to hr.drjobs@gmail.com or drop resume in person to # 26 Calle San Felipe, Puerto Plata.

J

joerusso

An International Recruiting Company seeks personable, professional candidates to fill several upcoming positions. This is a growing company that has found success here. Expansion from 12 recruiters to a possible 100 recruiters will take place over the next 18 months. Full training is provided to successful applicants. Preference is given to qualified Dominican applicants.

Candidates must speak English fluently, write English well and have some knowledge of computer systems. A positive outgoing disposition is mandatory.

This is not a call center, there is no cold calling. Must be willing to relocate to Puerto Plata area. Assistance is available. Pay is competitive - base plus commissions based on placements and their is room for growth. A benefit plan is in place.

To apply forward resume to hr.drjobs@gmail.com or drop resume in person to # 26 Calle San Felipe, Puerto Plata.

please provide the correct email address...the one listed is no good--thanks for the opportunity--joe

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I have seen some of the resumes submitted and I have to comment!

1. Please spell check your resume! Don't bother to write how fabulous you are when you can't spell it correctly. OR better yet - you can't spell the city you live in!

2. Do NOT use all capitals on your resume. BAD form.

3. Provide all the information needed. A potential employer needs to know who you worked for, when and who to contact for a reference! Half doing your resume gets you rejected.

4. Do NOT use abbreviations that others may not know. You are in this country, expect the potential employer to not know that mishmash of letters!

Sorry, I had to get that off my chest! I feel better now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.