interview with the pimp

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
There used to be a large brothel/bar/hotel called "Black Angus" in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. Cruise ships docked not far away. On any given day, there could be 4 or 5 cruise ships in port. When the ships docked, officers and crew would come running--yes, running down the gangway and run all the way down to Black Angus. All the taxis were full of men racing down to Black Angus, hence, you would see men--who could not find a taxi--jogging down the street to the brothel. I was saw our staff captain running as if he was in a Marathon, on the way to the brothel.

Black Angus had an oval bar which seated about 20 or 25 people. every seat would be taken and the girls--numbering 30 or 40--would cruise around the bar talking to officers and crew. when you found one you liked, you went upstairs to the motel and got a room for $15 dollars. Off duty Puerto Rican police were everywhere--upstairs, in the parking lot, at the entrance. they kept the place secure.

Me and some of the entertainment staff--singers, dancers, etc. would sit nearby--across from the ships--and watch people sprint past on their way to the brothel. i took bets who would reach the brothel first and who would collapse and have a coronary on their way there. Some ships have a lot of overweight officers.

I was skinny at the time. I could run fast.

Frank

mewookin

Jan 28, 2011
There used to be a large brothel/bar/hotel called "Black Angus" in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. Cruise ships docked not far away. On any given day, there could be 4 or 5 cruise ships in port. When the ships docked, officers and crew would come running--yes, running down the gangway and run all the way down to Black Angus. All the taxis were full of men racing down to Black Angus, hence, you would see men--who could not find a taxi--jogging down the street to the brothel. I was saw our staff captain running as if he was in a Marathon, on the way to the brothel.

Black Angus had an oval bar which seated about 20 or 25 people. every seat would be taken and the girls--numbering 30 or 40--would cruise around the bar talking to officers and crew. when you found one you liked, you went upstairs to the motel and got a room for $15 dollars. Off duty Puerto Rican police were everywhere--upstairs, in the parking lot, at the entrance. they kept the place secure.

Me and some of the entertainment staff--singers, dancers, etc. would sit nearby--across from the ships--and watch people sprint past on their way to the brothel. i took bets who would reach the brothel first and who would collapse and have a coronary on their way there. Some ships have a lot of overweight officers.

I was skinny at the time. I could run fast.

Frank

There used to be a place there called St Tropez also

ahhh good times

eastcoastmike

Jul 18, 2004
I had a favorite uncle who lived in PR and used to bring me there back in the early 80s.Talk about a regular....the girls would yell "Suarez" and run to him with hugs and kisses. I was very impressed. Too bad he died an alcoholic and broke at 56.Too much "good living" at The Angus!When did The Black Angus close? That place was something. I haven't heard of The Black Angus in years .
How long of a run did it have?

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I had a favorite uncle who lived in PR and used to bring me there back in the early 80s.Talk about a regular....the girls would yell "Suarez" and run to him with hugs and kisses. I was very impressed. Too bad he died an alcoholic and broke at 56.Too much "good living" at The Angus!When did The Black Angus close? That place was something. I haven't heard of The Black Angus in years .
How long of a run did it have?

Apparently closed in 90's: What was the name of the most famous prostitution house in San Juan Peurto Rico

So's this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.