investment opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Another irony:

The day we find our house has been sold, we also found out Alida won a raffle and the prize is a new 125cc motorcycle.

Pics to follow after she goes pick it up.

What a day. :cheeky:

check out matas de farfan great hotel with pool called D Cactus on the left hand side coming out of San Juan de Maguana. You would like it there, i think

the owner of the hotel is haitian and will remember me

pack your own food .. they do not get much traffic but i recommend the room at the end in the back, overlooking the pasture

it was an old cocaine haven and they sold it to the Haitian busineswoman.. she ownsabout four gua guas that take the traffic from Elias Pinas on market day.

they GAVE you the bike.. duh
tothank you

for fixing the old place up so that it could be sold...

my best friend is also about to go into forclosure

she holds my mail and home address

so we are going to move into the Newport, RI postoffice box

i have lived there before in box 187

cramped but you could rent a few of them and maybe knock out the walls>><<^?

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
they GAVE you the bike.. duh
tothank you

for fixing the old place up so that it could be sold...
We'll stay in Jarabacoa, we'll find a place here.

She won the bike in a legitimate raffle. Yesterday when she went to pay for insurance she bought two RD$25 tickets. She buys raffle tickets all the time. Seems the drawing was on TV because folks have been calling all day. In fact, the landlord's son wants to buy it.

No way. I'll teach her how to ride. I've been wanting to buy a moto anyway.

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
i am sorry. Did you say teach your wife to ride?

i thought she got to go on ALL the trips on the back of the Harley at least right?
LOL!

No Harleys. V-Stroms. Much better tool.

She drives the massive 15-passenger/trailer support vehicle.

I tried teaching her to ride a `125 with a clutch. She just can't get the whole clutch thing. So hopefully this moto will not have a clutch. We'll see in an hour or so.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
hold on, guys, it took me few pages to make something out of this thread...
MA lives in SD in a house owned by a certain lady.
certain lady has refused to fix anything and replace anything broken yet MA was paying her more rent than the certain lady originally wanted.
now the certain lady wants to sell the apartment so MA is looking for someone to buy it and let her continue living there.
right?

eh.... MA, no. find a different place with less drama. i think you have enough on your plate as it is. you remind me somewhat of a girl i used to study with. her mother had schizophrenia and was hospitalized most of her life. then in a series of very unfortunate and stressful events involving, nomen omen, the rooms this girl rented out she herself had a nervous breakdown and was taken to the loony bin. she recovered and came to excel in her studies but remained a bit strange. she took to me because she said i was a fellow witch and i had an invisible cat she really liked.

MA, don't let this housing situation get into you and put you in a bad place, mentally and emotionally. i know i will miss your bukowski style posts :) just turn this page over and be done with. there are many great places in SD where you will be happy.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Totally agree with dv8.

Lots of other great spots, and probably a few gems in Gazcue, which you prefer. Get a better spot and a better landlord, and be happy.

Did I just state I totally agree with dv8? Will wonders never cease. LOL! :glasses:

Happy Friday, DR1!

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
yes, there are four apartments available in the old rat infested building that i actually rather prefer. Do not have to deal with the upper middle class Dominican neighbors. I had two Haitian whores above me and a Haitian artist below me.

These are the only two old condos in the neighborhood. There is an apartment on the top floor .. and that is the EIGHTH floor in the old building.

When I llived there, I was in a studio with kitchen on the third and the elevator did not work

Now the elevator is fixed but I am sure they do not have an inversor.

We do not get a lot of power cuts but we do get some.

I wonder how big a deal it is, an inversor for the elevator? The owner of the top floor is supposed to be an American doctor.. Someone has put a lot of money into the front door for security and it is now buzzered and locked which is more than I have here.

But what about the elevator??? I mean the place would make an awesome space to live.

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
i believe you meant to say: one of my all time favourite posters, dv8.
:D
THIS is my all time favorite poster :cheeky::

farrah-fawcett-20090625103032276.jpg

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
Farah defined "babe" for an entire generation of boys & teen males...

Status
Not open for further replies.