is anyone else really cold?

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
we've been having warm winters up here in NYC, so are things shifting now?
this month we had a couple of days in the 50's and then one time it was like 60+.:alien:
is it global warming??? :eek:

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
What do you do with the bucket?

Attach it to apos's bottom to catch the white stuff he is ........er.....blowing out?

This is the coldest I think I can recall it here. Haven't used a ceiling fan in weeks. Sheet & blanket at night. Haven't yet got to the socks stage. When I need to warm up I go join a political rally - the prevalent hot air keeps me going quite some time..................;)

President & PLD campaigning in Puerto Plata & Sosua this weekend - that should lift the temperature a bit!

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Imagine how cold it must be in Constanza!

Ice anyone?

-NALs

DrChrisHE

On Probation!
Jul 23, 2006
I'm LOVING this cooler whether but Dh has accused me of trying to freeze him out because I've had all the windows open (and we awaken to 62-64 degrees.) Personally I could do with more of this. All last year I kept asking "When does it ever get coolER here?" Everyone said "January" ( or in some cases the proverbial "Soon.") However, for the 2006-07 'winter' we never did seem to cool off.

The funny thing about this weather is that we've actually been at the same temp as some of the traditionally COLD places in the midwest or NE US (where they've had unseasonably warm weather.) Can anyone say "Global warming=Caribbean Cooler" (sounds like a drink) in winter at least? :p