Is CBD Oil Legal in DR?

C

Cdn_Gringo

If they get it at aduanas and its not legal to get trough they will simply throw it away no? Can they really go after X person if it's not legal?

We all hope that those with authority over us are able to use some "common sense" at least some of the time. There are those who are stricter in their adherence and interpretation of their job than others. Small quantities of stuff that pose a problem are probably disposed of. You might get an explanation for why. A case of something might be seen as an attempt to setup an income stream and could be a bigger problem.

There are never any guarantees when operating in gray areas. If you take the risk by ordering it, you accept the risk that you may not get it. If you do great. The next order, same deal. I guess order it until the day comes that delivery is blocked. Choosing to poke the bear a second time after that is up to you.

Ask your courier company. They are the ones that don't want the DEA pounding on their door in Miami and should know if there will be an issue in the DR.

J

jeanchris

yeah, i dont mind ordering, taking a risk and losing the money tbh.

Thanks for your comments CDN!

M

malko

CBD by name excludes THC. CBD is derived from hemp not Marijuana plants.

Well yes and no.
CBD and THC are 2 compounds among 100 cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant.
Put simply, hemp is a high CBD tenure cannabis plant, whereas marijuana is a high THC tenure cannabis plant. But both, amongst others, are present in both plants.
Hemp is easier to grow than marijuana, which is not saying much as marijuana grows like weeds ;);) , hence is used to extract CBD.
Typically a legal mention on your CBD weed or oil or lotion would be : 38% CBD, less than 1% THC.

L

lifeisgreat

Cbd won’t show up on drug test because thresholds are set not to include trace ,but with new extraction processes purification you have to be careful and read label...

M

Meemselle

CBD by name excludes THC. CBD is derived from hemp not Marijuana plants.

I just finished my CBD gummies that I bought in an effin' gas station in Massachusetts. Ordered replacements via Amazon. Order will go to Miami and then come to Sosua. Or not. I have a highly placed military fren. Not worried.

T

Tamborista

I just finished my CBD gummies that I bought in an effin' gas station in Massachusetts. Ordered replacements via Amazon. Order will go to Miami and then come to Sosua. Or not. I have a highly placed military fren. Not worried.

HaHa, we make roadtrips to The Berkshires for supplies.

C

chico bill

They'll arrive - what do they do for you ? Sleep ?

J

jeanchris

It's hemp oil if ordered from Amazon, not real CBD.

S

SomebodySmart

Is CBD Oil Legal in DR? I wanted to order some online
Definitely ask some lawyers in the Dominican Republic to make sure you get the correct answer before you try it. It's very difficult to look up that a law does not exist.

J

jaguarbob

Cbd

Has anyone ever tried to order CBD oil online and ship it to miami and get it here trough a courier ?

Lets say at aduanas they dont like it (if they even know what it is...) will they just take it and not ship me my package or it could be risky for me after?

Been ordering it for over a year with no problems.I order oil and vape oil,as well as cbd flower
Robert

J

jeanchris

Been ordering it for over a year with no problems.I order oil and vape oil,as well as cbd flower
Robert
Im surprised and happy to hear that vape oil is not an issue.

Thanks.

Where do you order from?