Is it just me or are you nervous about taking the chinese vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Have not heard one instance of a serious condition after taking the vaccine. I took it Tuesday, Wednesday I ate the same breakfast. Today I feel the same as I did on Monday.

As for China, I ask this: Anybody here taking vaccines all their life have asked where they originated from?

Naked_Snake

Bronze
Sep 2, 2008
It's better to review the performance of each before taking the leap (or in this case, the needle). Just as the vaccines are different, they react differently among different people, so to speak.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Too early in the game WW for that data. The cup is still on the mantle...however, one can play or not play. Roll the dice or watch. Several posters of our community have stated they would like to watch. How does one know they are wrong?
Very early in the game.
It is early . CV19 and its variants will be around for many years to come.

Reactions: zoomzx11

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
It's better to review the performance of each before taking the leap (or in this case, the needle). Just as the vaccines are different, they react differently among different people, so to speak.
Or to take advice of experts who say take the first vaccine you can get.

Naked_Snake

Bronze
Sep 2, 2008
Or to take advice of experts who say take the first vaccine you can get.
Depends on your current status, as in, if you are in what is called here "tercera edad" (from 50 onwards) and have a health condition involving the cardiac/respiratory system, then yes, go for it ASAP. Otherwise, careful study and observation are more prudent.

Reactions: Russell

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Depends on your current status, as in, if you are in what is called here "tercera edad" (from 50 onwards) and have a health condition involving the cardiac/respiratory system, then yes, go for it ASAP. Otherwise, careful study and observation are more prudent.
Or take the advice of experts, but I can see you are missing that point. No problem. I am all about free choice and if your decision is not to get that point or not to vaccinate, so be it. Nobody of any age knows their genetic predisposition to the consequences of being infected. Only 6 out of 1,000 people that are infected end up dead without vaccination. Vaccinations will drop that to somewhere between 0 and 6 and is to be determined.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Have not heard one instance of a serious condition after taking the vaccine. I took it Tuesday, Wednesday I ate the same breakfast. Today I feel the same as I did on Monday.

Sky, a very smart song writer wrote a song that is appliacble these days: "Will You still Love me Tomorrow?"

Only kidding >)

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
First line workers did get it. This week it is for those 60 and over.

over 70

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
😆 funny!
All these years since birth and before, nobody even cared to ask where or who the vaccines they got came from or made by?

Just take your jab and watch tv...

It will be done and nice once again soon...

If we vaccinated the human race into extinction, it would be the greatest good for planet earth 🌍

Only those with the capital to rear kids will be able to in-vitro them.

The rest will be machines loaded with AI. Or retrofitted from rejected embryos and parts.

High Humans...

😊

Reactions: Gadfly

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Vaccinating front line workers and then older people first makes sense since CV19 kills a higher percentage of older people than younger people.
All of the CV19 vaccines are using people as guinea pigs compared to the typical time it takes to roll out vaccines which is normally 4 years or more for thorough clinical trials. The state of the world has produced this

Bottom line is if you don't want the vaccine, don't get it. If you want a specific one, get that one. As for the one currently being administered in the DR:

Yes, yes I get it.
American vaccine, Indian vaccine, China vaccine.
So long as you get the shot your good to go.
SMH....

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Right, any doctor will tell you to get the 1st shot you can

that is the current medical advice - because of the basic equality of all the vaccines, we are encouraged by the medical community to take whichever vaccine is first offered.

What we're seeing here - an in depth discussion about which type of vaccine - has morphed from the initial conversation of whether or not to be vaccinated.
From the debate about whether ANY vaccine was worthwhile, we are now focused on which one to seek.

This has been reported at length in the news.
As for Sinovac - there is plenty of supporting info available.
After the 2 doses it is 100% effective against contracting severe CV19.

Those want to proceed thru this - unprotected - are free to do so.....obviously

But doing so helps neither that person nor the road to recovery

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Another plus (IMO) for Sinovac is that it's made the old fashioned way......
as vaccines have been made for decades...... tried & true

Many take comfort in that

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Another plus (IMO) for Sinovac is that it's made the old fashioned way......
as vaccines have been made for decades...... tried & true

Many take comfort in that
Especially those that were recently bestowed with their medical degrees, gotton right here on our beloved DR!.

Status
Not open for further replies.