Is it quiet where you live?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Its quiet in White Sands, Bavaro. How quiet is it? It's so quiet that this morning the residence's board president knocked on my door to explain the noise code and ask me to keep my music playing down. Problem is I don't blare my music. Go figure. Oh well. We politely agreed to not disagree.

what were you listening to? somehow people are more forgiving if you play bachata rather than rammstein.

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013
what were you listening to? somehow people are more forgiving if you play bachata rather than rammstein.

Just the opposite. She made an off-handed comment about bachata implying that somehow bachata relates to loud music. BTW, I play from an eclectic compilation/mix of over 2000 songs, wherein bachatas do occupy space/time. No Rammstein though. You think she'd be more tolerant of them?

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
Try INDUCA company, I ordered double glass tilt?and?turn windows from them and the price was $2000 for 2 bedroom apartment (kitchen, living room, two bedroom windows and one small bathroom window), the windows were some Latin American brand, quality is not the best but they made the apartment completely silent.

Mucho gracias amigo!

drescape24

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
Super Quiet! Only dogs that barks a lot when people walk in the street.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk