Is it really that bad? Damn!

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
He called me, I heard his pitch. I m guessing he in some provincial lock-up waiting for his trial. Perv.
He hasnt come back to Dr1, so what can you conclude?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Hey, what's wrong with fingernail polish? Real men get manicures!!! I've found the girls love a man with manicured nails..

The rest of that stuff is on the money!

JD, he had black nail polish on one finger and red on the next one. he had rings on every finger, even the thumb.
AZB

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Hey, what's wrong with fingernail polish? Real men get manicures!!! I've found the girls love a man with manicured nails..

Wrong!
I ll quote ZZTop when they say "Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man." I didnt hear nothing about no fingernails.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007

A real man manicure should include a buff polish (preferably using toothpaste and a microfiber cloth). Not laquer.

Never get a mani/ pedi and a massage in the hot Sun at the same time. I woke up with nail polish last trip. It took a week to get that stuff offa me. The remover gives me a splitting headache at the smell of it so I had to peel it off.