Is Kissing and Public Displays of affection really Illegal

FF1

Dec 17, 2022
DR
A few years ago I gave my friend girl a playful tap on her rump after leaving a restaurant. I'm sure no one noticed. She quickly turned around and told me never to do that in public! "Why not"? I asked. "Because only putas let men touch them like that in public".
Did you make her pay half the bill before leaving the restaurant? 😕

• Haha
Reactions: Facepalm Supreme

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I have been to DR many times... yes I have stayed at AI but i have wandered off the reservation also. I have also been to Haiti.. I have an art collection of Haitian and Dominican artists.
What clubs have you been to, Ken?

Reactions: cavok

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
A few years ago I gave my friend girl a playful tap on her rump after leaving a restaurant. I'm sure no one noticed. She quickly turned around and told me never to do that in public! "Why not"? I asked. "Because only putas let men touch them like that in public".
Holding hands is perfectly acceptable.

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Ken, don't let these people suck you into their craziness. Be respectful in public. Holding hands or a little kiss is OK. There is no need to over display affection publicly here or anywhere in the world. Just come here. Get an Air BNB for a few months. Check it out. Be with your "soul !ate" (whatever that is) and see how it goes.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
This thread is hilarious.
The DR has to be the most promiscuous country on the planet. I do find their lack of manners, values and morals rather entertaining somedays. I got so tired of seeing lipstick on pigs I quit going to church along with a few other places they tend to congregate.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
The DR has to be the most promiscuous country on the planet. I do find their lack of manners, values and morals rather entertaining somedays. I got so tired of seeing lipstick on pigs I quit going to church along with a few other places they tend to congregate.
Yea, I have theories on that, but it's not for this forum.

• Haha
Reactions: CristoRey and jd426

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Sex is allowed, but hand holding can get you in big trouble with the girl you are with.........
But he never said is a girl, that might be his concern.

JJ

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
Ken, don't let these people suck you into their craziness. Be respectful in public. Holding hands or a little kiss is OK. There is no need to over display affection publicly here or anywhere in the world. Just come here. Get an Air BNB for a few months. Check it out. Be with your "soul !ate" (whatever that is) and see how it goes.
Jan,
Thank you. Obviously I am going to exercise common sense. I have travelled the world and in Europe they are more open with displays of affection than in other countries. I know these guys are having a field day with me but I can assure you I am nobody's fool. When I come down I will make an effort to reach out to some of the good guys/gals here and buy them a round if they are in close proximity

Reactions: Jan and JD Jones

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
And, nobody takes offense to this characterization of the country as a whole.

• Haha
Reactions: CristoRey

botemon

Jun 28, 2008
What a hoot! After 15 years of living here, everyone kisses everyone!!! I kiss people all the time both men and women! It is a "standard greeting" for women young and old. That said, I did some work in the UAE and Saudi. Public affection is an offence! You will go to "moral jail" or worse! No hey problema! Cheers (Smooch)! (y)😘🤣