Is the car mechanic in Sosua still around?

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
Went to his garage and doors were closed. The place has been cleaned up and gravel placed all over. Looks nice.
Great mechanic, fair price, would hate to lose him. Any one have his phone number?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
There is more than one mechanic in Sosua. A name would certainly help. Hopefully it isn't Gregg you mean.

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
LOL So sorry, I was sure I put his name in. Konstantinos, his garage is in the last building on your right as you leave Sosua headed to Cabaret. Not to far past El Choco restaurant.

Tom0910

Sep 28, 2015
LOL So sorry, I was sure I put his name in. Konstantinos, his garage is in the last building on your right as you leave Sosua headed to Cabaret. Not to far past El Choco restaurant.
Konstatin's phone number is 829-808-0544. Let us know if he is still in business or whatever,he is a great guy.

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
I think the reason his place gives the impression that it's closed is because Vladimir, the body shop next door to him has closed. One would assume he's Russian Like Konstantin, but Vladi is Dominican. He did some great paintwork for me a while back, but sadly he became a victim of his own success. He took on too much work, couldn't deliver on time and his standards slipped. The reason there were so many cars in that plot was his backlog.
I like Konstantin and I can recommend him as one of the better mechanics in the area. His prices are fair, he delivers on time and communicates with his customers. He mentioned to me that he might expand to the unit next door and continue with body work.

Reactions: Buck