Is there a Plan B in case of a spike of Covid-19 in the DR?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Bottom line: have you had your shots? There's really no excuse if you haven't - do it. Today.
Those invoking Godwins Law are part of a group that have zero desire to be vaccinated.
Everyone that wants a vaccine has had one.

Plan B should be to let the chips fall where they may.

Reactions: CristoRey

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Bottom line: have you had your shots? There's really no excuse if you haven't - do it. Today.
Bottom line: what you put into your body is no longer your personal decision because someone else has decided for you.
So"bottom line" its none of ya business.
#gotmycards
#andwhatbhitc?

nortenomore

Jul 26, 2019
I never got tested for the flu before and I'm not about to start now. Stay away from the shedders who submitted to the bioweapon injections and you'll be fine.

How much longer are they going to push this scam?

Reactions: NanSanPedro

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I never got tested for the flu before and I'm not about to start now. Stay away from the shedders who submitted to the bioweapon injections and you'll be fine.

How much longer are they going to push this scam?
So long as people are willing to consume it, they will continue pushing it. Big Pharma is making a killing.

Jan 9, 2004
What ever Plan B is or entails................it certainly will likely not include the placebo-like Si No Vac;

The Delta variant may/may not already be in the DR..............but for sure it is only 40 miles away across the Mona passage.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
What ever Plan B is or entails................it certainly will likely not include the placebo-like Si No Vac;

The Delta variant may/may not already be in the DR..............but for sure it is only 40 miles away across the Mona passage.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
I am happy to report, my sources on the ground are telling that the money is preventing this new variant from entering DR. From what I've been told it is more effective Sinovac, Moderna and Pfizer combined.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Let's keep this thread on topic. No more insults or shock value posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Se fue la luz

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I am happy to report, my sources on the ground are telling that the money is preventing this new variant from entering DR. From what I've been told it is more effective Sinovac, Moderna and Pfizer combined.
Makes me wonder if there is anyone out there that will get every vaccine. You know, like the nut-jobs that climb every mountain peak?

Here in the DR Plan B will "B" whatever sticks to the wall at the time.

Reactions: Rattus_Rattus
Jan 9, 2004
Plan B for Indonesia.............does not include the placebo-like Si No Vac;

https://www.bangkokpost.com/world/2165003/indonesia-says-sinovac-efficacy-dropping

As more and more countries reject and stop using it altogether....................there will be plenty of Si No Vac available for Plan B in the DR.........should they want it. And of course with the "numbers" being put out by the government, they should be falling over themselves to get more of it......................but they seem to have pivoted away..................wondering why?

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Plan B for Indonesia.............does not include the placebo-like Si No Vac;

https://www.bangkokpost.com/world/2165003/indonesia-says-sinovac-efficacy-dropping

As more and more countries reject and stop using it altogether....................there will be plenty of Si No Vac available for Plan B in the DR.........should they want it. And of course with the "numbers" being put out by the government, they should be falling over themselves to get more of it......................but they seem to have pivoted away..................wondering why?

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
Interesting statement in above article...Malaysia will give up the Sinovac but there are 14 million doses available to whoever would like them. :rolleyes: Kinda hard selling ice in the winter isn't it? Who writes this stuff??

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Yeah Sinovac is so bad that no one that got the two shots in the DR has died from Covid. Over 11,000,000 shots. Almost back to normal. But do feel free to keep us informed on Malaysia.........................
Thats good news SKY. "What is plan B" tread title. Response: Malaysia is giving sinovac up as plan "B". 14 million vaxs available. Nothing more, nothing less.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Thats good news SKY. "What is plan B" tread title. Response: Malaysia is giving sinovac up as plan "B". 14 million vaxs available. Nothing more, nothing less.
Hey pal. This forum is for the Dominican Republic, not Malaysia. PERIOD......................

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Is there EVER a plucking time when some oneposts on DR1 that there isn't someone waiting in the wings with their boxing gloves on?? Answer: No!

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
F42ED5E0-EBDA-42D7-AF99-D2F59DEEC366.jpeg

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Agree. But Malaysian politics is NOT on topic, or is it?
Grammatically, the subject is plan "B". Sinovac has been an intergal part of our discussions here. Malaysian article states another country's view point about the ONLY vaccine that was available in the DR. It certainly is NOT "politics. It is about what the majorityof the people in the DR took as a vaccine. I just don't get it sky...why the angry, and the need to tell everyone here that knows your feeling of the subject, 50 times a day. We get it. We hear you. Relax.

Reactions: NanSanPedro

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I will tell you as many times as I have to in response to the nonsense posted here. The Dominican Republic has had one of the best responses to Covid as any Country in the World. And if that bothers you it is your problem, not mine..................