It is getting crazy in Nagua

Status
Not open for further replies.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
[QUOTE="Lobo Tropical, post: 5548451, member:

This from a man who chooses to live in the only country
on the planet with a picture of the Bible on their national flag.
As someone who knows the many of the Dominicans living below you,
let me be the first to tell you... if some of these people did not have
their faith, they would have nothing more than drugs and alcohol to
get them through tough times. The nickname "Cuidad de Dios" in
Nagua has been around long before you decided to bless the Dominican Republic
with you presence and will certainly be here long after.

Last edited by a moderator:

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
Sorry about Nagua coming under Taliban control. Is there any truth to the rumor women will be required to wear head to ankle covering?
Truth be told I see no reason to enter this city ever, virus or not. Just make a 4-lane bipass so people can continue East and West and eliminate the local Nagua police shakedown checkpoints.

If Nagua disappeared would anyone notice? (apologies to William Webster). I hear it was nice 20 years ago.

Might as well tell a business to close entirely as requiring them to close at 2 PM.

Mariscos del Mundo (think that is correct) is one reason to go to Nagua. I used to have another but not I have the ball and chain.

Nov 27, 2002
www.compunorma.com
Well the good is I still have my pizza oven making my pizza for me an my friends, makes more sense, anyway to stay on topic, no checks to leave Nagua today so the sindico just said more than done - good

Nov 27, 2002
www.compunorma.com
really good Napolitian Pizza with imported flour (Caputo Blue Napoli) tomatoes from Napoli(San Marzano) wood oven(900 Fahrenheit),, but Dominicans mostly don't care 3 months no customers, Did you hear of Pizza with Maisand Ketchup? somewhere else

Reactions: El Rey de Mangu
Status
Not open for further replies.