Italians arrested here for ties to crime in Italy

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Italianos-de-la-Mafia-Somos-Pueblo-1024x614.jpg

Eight Italians had been hiding from Italian justice in the Dominican Republic. Two weeks after their arrest by Interpol, it was the Italian press that broke the news. In the Dominican Republic, nothing had been reported by the government on the arrests. It is not clear whether the accused have been extradited to Italy.

As reported, Dominican Interpol agents collaborated with the Italian Servizio per la Cooperazione Internazionale di Polizia (Scip) in the arrest of eight described as being members of a powerful Italian mafia, the Clan Contini.

Those arrested are 55-year old Salvatore Vittorio, 64-year old Sergio Cerioni, 67-year old Oliviero Zilio, 43-year old Luca Finocchiaro, 50-year old Luigi Capretto, 52-year old Salvatore Galluccio, 52 years old, 63 year old Alessandro Levi, and 57-year old Teresa Amante reportedly were living in the Dominican Republic for...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Deal HD

Sep 11, 2019
No more Pesca de Oro when I return? I’m pissed! Who could have guessed they were laundering money in the DR... 🤦🏾‍♂️

slowmo

Aug 1, 2016
Wonder if that is "bail" money he is holding in the brown envelope?

Mr Deal HD

Sep 11, 2019
Is there a restaurant now for sale? Sounds like a perfect buy in opportunity.

Pesco de Oro is a bit popular amongst the seafood lovers and always has a nice crowd. Any potential partners want to join me in an investment opportunity? 👀

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Pesco de Oro is a bit popular amongst the seafood lovers and always has a nice crowd. Any potential partners want to join me in an investment opportunity? 👀

I know you are joking, as I was, because that location is already spoken for.....by family members. 🍷 🍷 🍷🍷

Reactions: Mr Deal HD

Mr Deal HD

Sep 11, 2019
What's the opportunity may I ask?

It’s a joke about illicit activities. 😂

Although, I do have several new ventures in the DR currently in the process of initiating, not taking on any new investors at this point. That is, if you were serious.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
It’s a joke about illicit activities. 😂

Although, I do have several new ventures in the DR currently in the process of initiating, not taking on any new investors at this point. That is, if you were serious.
Nope.