IV Vitamin C Therapy For Cancer

Allison Spillman

Feb 4, 2015
Does anyone know how one can obtain intravenous vitamin C therapy in the Cabarete Area. Is there a source for obtaining the actual vials needed for the drip? I have been diagnosed with lung cancer and pursuing additional treatments. There is a lot of literature regarding the use of high dose Vitamin C IV drips for shrinking the tumors. I have started this treatment here in the US, but would like to continue it while I am in the DR. For several months this winter. You need to do it about 3 times per week, 75 to 100 grams, for several months.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I would call CMC and Bournigal in Puerto Plata about this.

Can you bring the proper Vitamin C solution with you or have it sent down by courier?
That might make it much easier to administer.

I had never heard about this as being fruitful, so good luck.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I called my pharmacy and asked about it and they said they have ampules of Vitamin C for intravenous applications and cost 57 pesos each.

She also told me they are very common and most pharmacies should have it.

Last edited:

Allison Spillman

Feb 4, 2015
I called my pharmacy and asked about it and they said they have ampules of Vitamin C for intravenous applications and cost 57 pesos each.

She also told me they are very common and most pharmacies should have it.
You are kidding me! What pharmacy did you call. Can you find out the dosage..it has to be around 15 grams...in the US 15 grams is 120$. It used to be about 5 bucks, but the FDA regulated it ten years ago...I don’t speak Spanish so it is difficult for me to find out from US and I would like to have a plan of action before I get there. Thanks for your help. Also do you or the pharmacy know where people typically go for the application?

Allison Spillman

Feb 4, 2015
I would call CMC and Bournigal in Puerto Plata about this.

Can you bring the proper Vitamin C solution with you or have it sent down by courier?
That might make it much easier to administer.

I had never heard about this as being fruitful, so good luck.
The Vitamin C is difficult to obtain and very expensive in the US, but I am looking into it.