Ivermectin - The cure we are looking for? Used here in the DR in a limited capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
Yes, I said that I was prescribed by a knowledgeable Doctor who has used the Ivermectin on over 90 patients with 100% results.
I weigh 100KG..... I took 6mg twice a day for 5 days.... all symptoms disappeared . But the residual CV19 ''long hauler' symptoms continued for some time. At 77 years young I don't give a rats ass about that; I am living and beat the odds.... It works, stop debating the issue.... believe it or not.
The Medical world is now researching and offering Ivermectin as a cure and deterrent against COVID-19.
Some of the most complicated questions in life have simple answers.
I like the advise ''take it until you bark like a dog"..LOL
Hey! The worse thing would you do no longer have worms or head lice...thats a plus.
Correction that is now 36 patients not 90.

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
OK here goes,,,, there is enough objective information available to introduce Ivermectin as an alternative prevention and potential cure for COVID-19.
The DR Government should embrace the Ivermectin Factor and include it in the overall formulae for fighting the COVID-19 virus.
It is easier to procure, made in RD, and cost effective.
It can be rolled out immediately and has very high positive results worldwide.
When it is all said and done Ivermectin may surface as the cure for this Worldwide Plague.
It can be held at room temperature , taken orally, and no more worms!!!
I have been hearing negative comments and opinions about virtually everything under the sun ; from whether or not we could eventually see the guy who was talking on the radio (TV !!!) , to possibilities of Space travel....
Most negativity comes from not knowing the subject, not believing in the simpler things of life can virtually become the solutions to complicated challenges.

Embrace Ivermectin as a nation and watch this freaking CV-19 clean up... become the sweetheart in the world and watch the Tourism grow.
It can't hurt and would be a real boost to the National Economy. Stop listening to outsiders who want to control the whole world and listen to the insiders who have without a doubt learned from this Virus and believe in the Ivermectin Solution.....

Well, I can always dream, can't I?
On the other hand what if it really works?
Wow!
What an opportunity........ Dare to be different.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
OK here goes,,,, there is enough objective information available to introduce Ivermectin as an alternative prevention and potential cure for COVID-19.
The DR Government should embrace the Ivermectin Factor and include it in the overall formulae for fighting the COVID-19 virus.
It is easier to procure, made in RD, and cost effective.
It can be rolled out immediately and has very high positive results worldwide.
When it is all said and done Ivermectin may surface as the cure for this Worldwide Plague.
It can be held at room temperature , taken orally, and no more worms!!!
I have been hearing negative comments and opinions about virtually everything under the sun ; from whether or not we could eventually see the guy who was talking on the radio (TV !!!) , to possibilities of Space travel....
Most negativity comes from not knowing the subject, not believing in the simpler things of life can virtually become the solutions to complicated challenges.

Embrace Ivermectin as a nation and watch this freaking CV-19 clean up... become the sweetheart in the world and watch the Tourism grow.
It can't hurt and would be a real boost to the National Economy. Stop listening to outsiders who want to control the whole world and listen to the insiders who have without a doubt learned from this Virus and believe in the Ivermectin Solution.....

Well, I can always dream, can't I?
On the other hand what if it really works?
Wow!
What an opportunity........ Dare to be different.
Did you have any side effects to the evermectin, and I wonder if having your blood full of it will affect the effect of the vaccine.

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
Did you have any side effects to the evermectin, and I wonder if having your blood full of it will affect the effect of the vaccine.
I had no side effects whatsoever... and I am more concerned about people who may already have CV19 than with Ivermectin .... Bob, this whole thing is a crap shoot. We actually have more information on Ivermectin that any of the ''rush job Vaccines''.

Reactions: Radical

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
I took Zantac for years for a stomach high acid problem...It was FDA and Health Canada approved...... 4-5 years ago Health Canada banned its sales due to possible cancer concerns, now USA is doing the same' Here is the instance where a drug was sold to the public with full Government approval then decades later rescinded due to sudden potential danger.
Study the formulae for Ivermectin, find out which elements are dangerous to humans then make a decision that could save a lot of lives....But remember big Pharma is making Trillions on the Vaccines ..

XTraveller

Aug 21, 2010
I took Zantac for years for a stomach high acid problem...It was FDA and Health Canada approved...... 4-5 years ago Health Canada banned its sales due to possible cancer concerns, now USA is doing the same' Here is the instance where a drug was sold to the public with full Government approval then decades later rescinded due to sudden potential danger.
Study the formulae for Ivermectin, find out which elements are dangerous to humans then make a decision that could save a lot of lives....But remember big Pharma is making Trillions on the Vaccines ..
Yikes......Zantac is "Ranitidine" sold here as "Ranitidina" 150mg or 300mg. I use at times for occasional Heartburn!

Thanks Russell.

Radical

Jan 5, 2021
SOMEWHERE
I wrote on here in mid April when I went to the ER and got prescribed Ivexterm - 6mg. The virus went away but I have been suffering problems since. I can now move my arms and get out of the motor-concho. I got to the stage where I thought I would never get better but there is hope.

What problems exactly?

Birdman

Jan 29, 2013
I got the long haul problems. Pain all over. My muscles ached all the time. My teeth hurt. I couldn't breathe if I walked up the stairs. Suddenly a couple of days ago it all went away. There is a nurse who put a friend out of his misery in Santiago and I felt like looking for her.

Radical

Jan 5, 2021
SOMEWHERE
I got the long haul problems. Pain all over. My muscles ached all the time. My teeth hurt. I couldn't breathe if I walked up the stairs. Suddenly a couple of days ago it all went away. There is a nurse who put a friend out of his misery in Santiago and I felt like looking for her.

How old are you may I ask and what conditions do you currently suffer from?

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
Look up COVID19 Long Haulers .... be thankful you did not die! Regardless of age.
I understand and can sympathize with you ... Truly.
The same thing happened when I had chickungunya , it attacked any weak part of my body and them some.... it also acts like arthritis, and 99 more things...look it up on Inet.
I think the long haul symptoms are finally abating and I am sleeping better, but the lower back got a full dose of ass kicking COVID....

Birdman

Jan 29, 2013
I am 67 and I have dermatitis on my left leg. When I went into the cytokine storm it attacked my leg so badly that they wanted to cut my leg off. Since then I had a couple of teeth just fall out. I have pains in my chest that move around day to day.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I am 67 and I have dermatitis on my left leg. When I went into the cytokine storm it attacked my leg so badly that they wanted to cut my leg off. Since then I had a couple of teeth just fall out. I have pains in my chest that move around day to day.
Dermatitis, or erysipela or cellulitis?

Last edited:

Birdman

Jan 29, 2013
The doctora in Union Medica said that it was dermatitis. What she gave me to treat it hasn't helped but I have a powder from an Indian lady that you apply with yogurt and it has made it almost disappear.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
The doctora in Union Medica said that it was dermatitis. What she gave me to treat it hasn't helped but I have a powder from an Indian lady that you apply with yogurt and it has made it almost disappear.
That's an interesting mix. Glad it works for ya.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Feb 7, 2007
Reactions: Radical
Status
Not open for further replies.