J.H. is on tour

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
I am currently in Moncton N.B and will be driving to Toronto next week if anyone wants to get together for a drink or chat let me know ,I will be in Moncton untill satrday and leavig sunday with stops in Rimouski.Quebec,Montreal,Toronto and Hamilton
J.H.:cool: :bandit:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
In Toronto

JOHNNY HONDA said:
I am currently in Moncton N.B and will be driving to Toronto next week if anyone wants to get together for a drink or chat let me know ,I will be in Moncton untill satrday and leavig sunday with stops in Rimouski.Quebec,Montreal,Toronto and Hamilton
J.H.:cool: :bandit:

Feel free to e-mail or PM me if you want a Canadian brewski when you are here in T.O.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
That's why you haven't replied to my e-mail. What day are you planning to arrive in Toronto?

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Too bad you're not coming this far West...we'd love to return the hospitality you and Evelyn had shown us in Los Jaliscos. Have a great trip, and hope to see you soon!
Trina and Angel

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Johnny,

If you can come to St Steven, my husband and I will treat you to dinner. PM me if interested!

I'm right over the border, closer to the Vanceboro crossing but we are in Calais/St. Steven a lot.

Mainegirl