Jolly Roger Sosua is burned

Status
Not open for further replies.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Oh , I hsve seen whole threads disappear...

member the one that went past the Mods ?? into the great abyss?

no Mod viewing??

Username1009

Jul 1, 2014
Wrong info WW - once a post is written, there is a 10 minute window for the writer to change it. After that it is there forever. Lesson to be learned is not to hit "submit" unless you're sure. We do not delete upon request.
I was and am completely sure of what I have written, what i was implying is that If the thin skinned crowd had a problem with what they had read I would so due respect and delete it... Thanks for your input just the same

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I was and am completely sure of what I have written, what i was implying is that If the thin skinned crowd had a problem with what they had read I would so due respect and delete it... Thanks for your input just the same

Your post was edited 1009, we do not permit slanderous posts on DR1 unless the poster [you!] includes their entire personal information in the same post: name, address, phone number.

Let's get this back onto Jolly Roger, where it belongs.

Username1009

Jul 1, 2014
Your post was edited 1009, we do not permit slanderous posts on DR1 unless the poster [you!] includes their entire personal information in the same post: name, address, phone number.

Let's get this back onto Jolly Roger, where it belongs.

Agreed, back to the original topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.