Junta De Besinos Yeah Right!!!

A

apostropheman

bob, bob, bob...
I realize you were poking fun at him, but there was nothing silly about his posting. You probably blew-up frogs when you were a kid.
smile and try and have a little fun :D

the meaning behind what he wrote may have had some merit but the manner in which he expressed himself was poorly done.

if he had a point to make, writing in such a confusing and juvenile manner only obscured it.

this isn't the street and if you want to be taken seriously you need to communicate like an intelligent adult not a wanna-be thug, or whatever it is that his was trying to seem like.

"...and now for something completely different" :cheeky::bunny::bunny:
completely.jpg

DSC00124.jpg

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Bottoms? Sorry apos yesterday's photo has obviously made a lasting impression................;)
It's got me wondering too.
His nickname is "APOS".
Is that short for "A posterior"?
And the full version, "Apostropheman" could be perceived to mean, one with an atrophied posterior.
I think I need o study this a bit more.....

apos255x278.jpg

A

apostropheman

perhaps it's time for a name change. to what, i don't know BUTT...:cheeky::bunny::bunny:

adventures_of_rocky_and_bullwinkle.jpg

A

apostropheman

i wonder what my new name should be? :D

perhaps we can have a contest?

$5 a suggestion, payable by paypal account, to be used for the purchase of school uniforms for local children (or other worthy cause to be determined before setting up the contest).

Nals could set up a poll for voting ;)

i would have to live with the new name, as approved by Robert, for 1 year until we have the contest again.

the winner would get the satisfaction of offering the wittiest suggestion...

anything for the kids! :bunny::bunny:

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Back to the original OP's question. We have discussed junta de vecinos organization in other threads and I believe they have no rights to make neighbors pay any fees whatsoever. If you have a HOA that is another thing altogether and it will be more difficult to get rid of the president. BTW, what is your native language?