just a hello

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
Good day to all,

I haven't posted in the longest time, was way to busy with travelling and bookings, the business was amazing and still is.

We are coming back to Sosua and Cabarete on about June 28 and will be staying for about 3 weeks.
We are in villa Girasol in SOsua on Playa Chiquita for First week for sure, then I have to go to Hideaway Beach, where I am organizing a wedding for one of the cast members of "Law and Order" , and then at Magnifico in Cabarete .

Would love to meet some of you in person, have a chat and a drink !
If there are any takers out there, please let me know, send me your numbers or emails and I would love to have a tete a tete fun !

See you all there.
All the best

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
sunnyvillas said:
Good day to all,

I haven't posted in the longest time, was way to busy with travelling and bookings, the business was amazing and still is.

We are coming back to Sosua and Cabarete on about June 28 and will be staying for about 3 weeks.
We are in villa Girasol in SOsua on Playa Chiquita for First week for sure, then I have to go to Hideaway Beach, where I am organizing a wedding for one of the cast members of "Law and Order" , and then at Magnifico in Cabarete .

Would love to meet some of you in person, have a chat and a drink !
If there are any takers out there, please let me know, send me your numbers or emails and I would love to have a tete a tete fun !

See you all there.
All the best

Hmmm, I guess nobody cares to get together beside HB and have a drink or 3.
Oh well, c'est la vie!

Malafama

Mar 17, 2005
I'm dying to go back home

I wish i could go home for at least a couple of weeks...I would have that drink with you... Maybe if you are in North Jersey/NYC area let me know and we could hang out.

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
Malafama said:
I wish i could go home for at least a couple of weeks...I would have that drink with you... Maybe if you are in North Jersey/NYC area let me know and we could hang out.

Awww, thanks a lot for the invite. Not sure when I will be making it to Jersey, but I am planning to go to New York , one of these days to visit a childhood friend from Russioa, that I haven't seen in about 30 years:)))

I will definately let you know, but first I must go to Jamaica, than DR and than to Canda to visit my folks and make an appearance and than will be New York.
So little time , so many places to visit ;)
Thanks again for the offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!