Just one site to tell me what I need to leave DR and enter US, regarding COVID?

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
Would like to take a trip to the US and see the kids. Haven't left the DR since the epidemic started. I see UK has dropped
all restrictions. Wonder about the DR and US. thanks

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Don't forget to fill out the new E-Ticket and the online US immigration form - or you won't be allowed to board until you do.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
That's the attestation form.
There are two different forms.

The following is according to American Airline site (March 24, 2022):

The U.S. government requires all passengers flying to the U.S. – 2 years and older – to complete the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) attestation form confirming they meet entry requirements.

If you’re a non-U.S. citizen you must also have proof of vaccination against COVID-19 to fly, unless you qualify for an exception.

View exception requirements Opens another site in a new window that may not meet accessibility guidelines.

Complete attestation form online​

Sign and complete your attestation form online before your trip.

Passenger attestation to enter the U.S.

Download attestation forms​

Print and complete the form for your date of travel and bring it to the airport to save time.

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
CAVOK you said "Don't forget to fill out the new E-Ticket" I found it on line and it requires name address etc. When I get to City and State
it will not allow me to enter anything and you can not continue to the next page as these fields are required. I found the other form you mentioned. Any ideas? thanks Oh 2 other options on this page ARRIVAL and DEPARTURE, same results for both.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
CAVOK you said "Don't forget to fill out the new E-Ticket" I found it on line and it requires name address etc. When I get to City and State
it will not allow me to enter anything and you can not continue to the next page as these fields are required. I found the other form you mentioned. Any ideas? thanks Oh 2 other options on this page ARRIVAL and DEPARTURE, same results for both.
Are you saying you cannot enter an address? You can enter any address with the correct zip code for the US. Or you can enter any DR address with the correct city, region, and code. Any street address works even if does not exist.

Reactions: Neargale

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
Can not enter the city or state but I can enter the street address and zip code. Here is the site I went to

Just tried it again, same results. Even tried a different browser and a different computer.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Can not enter the city or state but I can enter the street address and zip code. Here is the site I went to

Just tried it again, same results. Even tried a different browser and a different computer.

Maybe try Spanish?

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete

Maybe it's changed, but after I entered a state, there was a dropdown menu to select a city. I picked one near me, but any of the cities on the list should work. As mentioned, maybe try it in Spanish(?).

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
Thanks again cavok. I've tried a third browser. Now there is a pull down for City, but you have to enter the name, none presented to select from. Once entered it never returns. Still unable to enter State before or after the City. Thanks again. I need another way to excess this document.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
If you are putting in a DR address. First you need the Provence ex. Puerto Plata, then city ex. /Sosua, then postal code which you can google for the city. Address is 222 Anything Road ............. The Provence should be a pull down, and then the city becomes a pull down after entering the Provence.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
You can also try putting in a DR address as I selected above. It will accept that even if you have no residence. Try it. No one pays attention to the address anyway, just need the site to accept it and go on.

nekokatt

Feb 25, 2012
Good to be back in the DR! been 4 years

The best place to know requirements is your AIRLINE'S WEBSITE. They are responsible for complying with the all the rules, and may even have to take you back if you get denied entry. Extra checks are most likely done at the gate. (flying back the USA is always the worst and even more under COVID)

I had problem with DR E-TICKET Address too, tried different browsers, language, and devices. It wouldn't let me select anything other than Santo Domingo ESTE. so in the Address blank where you put street & number, I put the entire correct address there. And my hotel wan't listed either.

by the way, NOBODY asked me or scan the QR code, either in PTY or SDQ. Migracion staff gave thumbs-up seeing it when I asked for correct line for Foreigners. (There isnt a separate line for residents and Diplomat line isnt clearly marked)

NOTICED the new Biometric Fast Entry Gates.... (like USA Global Entry) Anyone know the requirements?

webmacon

Jul 4, 2006
caribbeanostriches.com
Good to be back in the DR! been 4 years

The best place to know requirements is your AIRLINE'S WEBSITE. They are responsible for complying with the all the rules, and may even have to take you back if you get denied entry. Extra checks are most likely done at the gate. (flying back the USA is always the worst and even more under COVID)

I had problem with DR E-TICKET Address too, tried different browsers, language, and devices. It wouldn't let me select anything other than Santo Domingo ESTE. so in the Address blank where you put street & number, I put the entire correct address there. And my hotel wan't listed either.

by the way, NOBODY asked me or scan the QR code, either in PTY or SDQ. Migracion staff gave thumbs-up seeing it when I asked for correct line for Foreigners. (There isnt a separate line for residents and Diplomat line isnt clearly marked)

NOTICED the new Biometric Fast Entry Gates.... (like USA Global Entry) Anyone know the requirements?
DR Citizen and one time registration of your DR passport to be able to use the Auto gate. Using them all the times, just great.

Reactions: nekokatt

nekokatt

Feb 25, 2012
DR Citizen and one time registration of your DR passport to be able to use the Auto gate. Using them all the times, just great.
Yet another reason for naturalization... but SDQ passport control always been quick... (compared to MEX 2 hrs, BOG 3 hrs)

• Wow
Reactions: cavok