Just one site to tell me what I need to leave DR and enter US, regarding COVID?

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
Thanks everyone. Finally, when I enter the entire address in the permanent address field it allows me to access the other fields, pull downs and all. Yet the rest of that page is asking for city and state in separate fields. $@@$@#!$% Thanks again.

webmacon

Jul 4, 2006
caribbeanostriches.com
Yet another reason for naturalization... but SDQ passport control always been quick... (compared to MEX 2 hrs, BOG 3 hrs)
I guess depend on your luck, went last week to MEX via MIA. First time only 10 people in MIA, took me complete 4 minutes, then arrived in CUN, only our flight, just another 10 minutes max at Immigration.

nekokatt

Feb 25, 2012
I guess depend on your luck, went last week to MEX via MIA. First time only 10 people in MIA, took me complete 4 minutes, then arrived in CUN, only our flight, just another 10 minutes max at Immigration.
Um, MEX=Benito Juarez Airport, Mexico City

Sounds like you flew SDQ-MIA-CUN Cancun is eastern Mexico and just below Florida. Doesn't make sense to have to change planes in Mexico City which is center-west.

Reactions: cavok

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
Just heard today there is an E Form that also needs to be completed. I have not been able to find it, but from what I'm told it looks like an E- Ticket form. Any one heard of this? Thanks

franco1111

Bronze
May 29, 2013
Gringo
1. Negative COVID test not more than 1 day before day of flight.
2. CDC attestation form, completed and signed.
3. Eticket QR code. https://eticket.migracion.gob.do/

Depending on airline, you either upload these documents before flight, show at airport check-in, or a combination. Ya.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
No. 2 you can fill out at check in. Only requires a check mark and signature. All airlines have them.............

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
I found a site to get the certificate https://vacunate.gob.do/. After several attempts to take a selfie and my cedula or passport. It reports my cedula does not match my selfie. My last and finial attempt, it reports you have to be over 18. LOL good one Sid. I did find this site https://adulto-con-cedula.vacunate....KfhaqiQm3c-y7fpCBkmqdgLcp_Kt5maqA1og/viewform.
NO selfie or documents required for this site. Once the form is completed it reports to check your email for the certificate. If the certificate is not there wait 10 business days. What a joke. I think this certificate is not necessary as the actual vaccine cards should suffice. AARRGGHHHHHH

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
You need something.... the vax card or the QR code......I got both
Canada doesn't like foreign vax certificates....... needs extra approval... file early !!

Jan 9, 2004
Updating.

US citizens and permanent residents (aka green card holders) need to present the following to leave the DR and enter the US:

1. E-ticket form;
2. CDC attestation form (usually provided by your air carrier in an email prior to your departure date);
3. Valid travel identification (passport)

The negative COVID testing requirement one day prior has now been replaced by the attestation form.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

NotLurking

Bronze
Jul 21, 2003
Sto Dgo Este
Updating.

US citizens and permanent residents (aka green card holders) need to present the following to leave the DR and enter the US:

1. E-ticket form;
2. CDC attestation form (usually provided by your air carrier in an email prior to your departure date);
3. Valid travel identification (passport)

The negative COVID testing requirement one day prior has now been replaced by the attestation form.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
Not exactly. US citizen and legal permanent resident need only provide contact info a few days prior to travelling. However non-US citizen do as you describe plus also provide vaccine proof and contact info a few days prior to travelling.

American Airlines:

U.S. entry requirements​

For travel on or after June 12, 2022​

A pre-departure COVID-19 test is no longer required for travelers entering the U.S. All travelers must provide their contact information within 72 hours of departure, and foreign nationals must sign an attestation that they meet U.S. entry requirements and are vaccinated.

U.S. citizen / legal permanent resident​

You must provide contact information within 72 hours of departure.

Non-U.S. citizen​

• Proof of vaccine unless you qualify for an exemption*
  • Attestation related to proof of vaccine
  • Provide contact information within 72 hours of departure
View exception requirements Opens another site in a new window that may not meet accessibility guidelines.

Keep in mind, if you're a non-U.S. citizen / legal permanent resident, you won’t be allowed to board the plane and cannot fly without showing proof of vaccination.

*Not required for children under 18 years old.
Delta:

U.S. Entry Requirements​

COVID-19 testing is no longer required for all travelers entering or connecting through the U.S. Travelers who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents are still required to complete an attestation confirming they are fully vaccinated and contact tracing will remain in place for everyone.
Important Details to Know:
  • All travelers must provide contact tracing information or will be denied boarding in accordance with the CDC order
  • Travelers who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents must also provide proof of vaccination and complete an attestation confirming they are fully vaccinated
  • “Fully vaccinated” is defined as 14 days after receiving one dose of a single-dose vaccine or 14 days after receiving the second dose of a 2-dose vaccine
  • Accepted vaccines include J&J (Janssen), Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Covaxin, Covishield, BIBP/Sinopharm and Sinovac
  • Customers can provide health documentation prior to check-in for digital verification with Delta FlyReadySM
  • View our Delta Discover Map to see entry requirements for a specific destination

Jan 9, 2004
Not exactly. US citizen and legal permanent resident need only provide contact info a few days prior to travelling. However non-US citizen do as you describe plus also provide vaccine proof and contact info a few days prior to travelling.

That contact information you refer to is a part of the CDC attestation form and is required to fly for everyone. It is much more data sensitive if you are not a US citizen or permanent resident. Just filled mine out today. You can do it online, a link is usually provided by the air carrier, or you can do it at the airport……but do it you must…….citizen, permanent resident or not.

Non-citizens have further requirements, but the question posed pertained to US citizens.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Reactions: NotLurking

NotLurking

Bronze
Jul 21, 2003
Sto Dgo Este
That contact information you refer to is a part of the CDC attestation form and is required to fly for everyone. It is much more data sensitive if you are not a US citizen or permanent resident. Just filled mine out today. You can do it online, a link is usually provided by the air carrier, or you can do it at the airport……but do it you must…….citizen, permanent resident or not.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
I was supposed to travel this month to Miami for a few weeks but was postponed for this July. This is why I'm familiar with the requirements. Thanks for the clarification.