Just when you thought you'd found the most stupid person...

Status
Not open for further replies.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
;)"Just when you thought you'd found the most stupid person..."

So there are in fact scheduled times available on the website. Also both websites have phone numbers listed so that anyone interested could simply have called instead of disparaging a company and making false claims on a public forum without the decency of getting their facts straight or apologizing when it turns out that they were wrong. LOL 🤣🤯 https://expresopuntacana.com/2023/01/18/horarios-de-salida/
Well, ppl do make mistakes. Law of averages for the many informative post that member makes. Is there a reason for amplification... naw. All is good.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
In response to the OP's thread title

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230728_132921_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230728_132921_Facebook.jpg
    607.5 KB · Views: 108

Allyn Bishop

Jun 14, 2023
Milkyway
Well, ppl do make mistakes. Law of averages for the many informative post that member makes. Is there a reason for amplification... naw. All is good.
Of course you're right Johne but they should also be held accountable.

I would have hoped for more from Maria based upon most of her other posts that I've read. I can only imagine if a poster not held in such high regard as she is had posted the same OP and been so simply and easily proven wrong, and the tone. I doubt that they would be given a pass like she has received.

All is not good as you state but I guess it does not matter at least until someone else gets put over the flames for something someone like Maria gets away with.

Status
Not open for further replies.