Kim Kardashian vacations in DR and loves it

Big

Apr 24, 2019
I know when I book a vacation destination I first check to see if Kim Kardashian, J.Lo, Pit Bull, Rihanna and the real house wives of New Jersey vacationed there before I go.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Celebrity endorsement deals have been cancel indefinitely until Mr Big himself check for them.:cool:

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Rep Dom is getting a big boost from these movies and visits

Some have bought villas here .....

Hollywood of the Caribbean some articles say

It can't hurt !!!

Sailor51

2021 fashion statement
Oct 30, 2018
I know when I book a vacation destination I first check to see if Kim Kardashian, J.Lo, Pit Bull, Rihanna and the real house wives of New Jersey vacationed there before I go.
And if they did do you still go? Every place I visited I prefered to go native. See the real country.

JD Jones

Moderator - Covid 19 in DR & North Coast
Jan 7, 2016
Rep Dom is getting a big boost from these movies and visits

Some have bought villas here .....

Hollywood of the Caribbean some articles say

It can't hurt !!!
Hey, all it takes is some insider at a Hollywood party bragging about the great deal he got on a great DR property to start the ball rolling.

Reactions: Africaida

Big

Apr 24, 2019
And if they did do you still go? Every place I visited I prefered to go native. See the real country.
well Mr sailor, I hear ya. I almost never go native seeking the "local" experience. I like room service and convenience. When I stay at hotels on the island its either a Hodelpa product or the J.W in St Dom. I am not an "off the beaten" path guy. I here some peeps here sleep in tents and hostels,....not for me

Sailor51

2021 fashion statement
Oct 30, 2018
well Mr sailor, I hear ya. I almost never go native seeking the "local" experience. I like room service and convenience. When I stay at hotels on the island its either a Hodelpa product or the J.W in St Dom. I am not an "off the beaten" path guy. I here some peeps here sleep in tents and hostels,....not for me
Understood. Since I travel mostly by my own boat I like to drop the hook and use a dinghy to get ashore. Small villages, great people. Great food a plenty of colourful surroundings.
Oh, and cheap too! Fuel not being a problem as I sail.