King's/Rumba

Status
Not open for further replies.

David B

Aug 31, 2017
Sorry if this has been mentioned somewhere else, but does anyone know anything about the new walls enclosing the formerly open area of King's in Sosua? Kind of cuts down on the entertaining view of the street.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
David... if you want a entertaining view of the street, just go to my hotel have a cold snack and look out the windows...or for up close and personal have your barley pop on a chair at the front door...............

Reactions: David B

David B

Aug 31, 2017
David... if you want a entertaining view of the street, just go to my hotel have a cold snack and look out the windows...or for up close and personal have your barley pop on a chair at the front door...............

Which hotel would that be, Doc?

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Which hotel would that be, Doc?
that would be the Casa Valeria on Dr. Rosen....absolut;y first class. always full of repeat customers...now that I have my Dentist, massage lady, and Barber in Sosua..this requires more time in the fun city on the north coast.........

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
that would be the Casa Valeria on Dr. Rosen....absolut;y first class. always full of repeat customers...now that I have my Dentist, massage lady, and Barber in Sosua..this requires more time in the fun city on the north coast.........
Very nice hotel!

Reactions: USA DOC

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
The reviews and responses on Trip Advisor for the hotel are hilarious.
I read the first couple of pages of reviews and didn't see anything particularly funny. What am I missing?

And back on topic, I don't know why the walls are at King's. Maybe they want a little privacy for clients?

Reactions: David B

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Status
Not open for further replies.