La Soga Killed

AZB

Jan 2, 2002
i have actually met the guy many years ago. not knowing he was la soga. he actually helped me out when i needed a favor. a friend of mine was wrongfully arrested in puerto plata. the person who got him arrested was a rich / powerful man from POP as well. I talked to la soga and after having a 20 minute discussion on various subjects, i came to the point of asking him to release my friend. he did just that and let my friend go. Later the people told me I was talking to la soga.

Reactions: AlterEgo

jd426

Dec 12, 2009
One of the BEST Movies I have ever enjoyed .. Sorry to hear about his Death .. Even though he killed on orders , it seems he picked his targets carefully... Took out the trash .. I am guessing he will be missed by many as well... Enemies , sure he must have had a lot of them, but this guy was the very definition of Fearless.

AZB

Jan 2, 2002
I liked the movie. I am surprised he was not killed sooner. Many enemies on both sides of the law.

He was a criminals’ worst nightmare.
la soga personally bragged about killing so many criminal (tigres) in santo domingo ghettos with his browning hi-power pistol. he showed me his gun while describing how the criminal would pull out a barreta or other brands of guns and his browning hi-power would always win.
AZB

Gregory Wales

Mar 7, 2002
www.mhhp.org
One of the BEST Movies I have ever enjoyed .. Sorry to hear about his Death .. Even though he killed on orders , it seems he picked his targets carefully... Took out the trash .. I am guessing he will be missed by many as well... Enemies , sure he must have had a lot of them, but this guy was the very definition of Fearless.
I just watched the movie. It was very enlightening and realistic.
Question: What was on the piece of paper Soga had in his back pocket which he took from the General's desk and dropped on the ground in front of Jennie's house?