Lars Evans back in the DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

john oglethorpe

May 31, 2023
Dallas
Just a heads up to all. The real estate scammer, Lars Evans, from England, is back in the DR with an Arrest Warrant out on him. He recently failed to show-up for a Hearing in Santo Domingo stemming from his scam back in 2009. Warning: avoid this wanker at all costs. He's bad news.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Just a heads up to all. The real estate scammer, Lars Evans, from England, is back in the DR with an Arrest Warrant out on him. He recently failed to show-up for a Hearing in Santo Domingo stemming from his scam back in 2009. Warning: avoid this wanker at all costs. He's bad news.
Any links to this you can share?

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Meanwhile back at the ranch OP #1 farted, accused someone of malice and didn't return.

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Do we even know the link is who the OP is posting about. It says nothing about the Dominican Republic. Lars is a very common Scandinavian name.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Do we even know the link is who the OP is posting about. It says nothing about the Dominican Republic. Lars is a very common Scandinavian name.
good eye, as soon as I see the name "Wolfgang" I know the guy is not from North Carolina.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Just curious, Mods. If OP #1 is not true about a scam and a fraudster should you allow it to stand? Meaning: Thats more than innuendo. That's a accusation on a widely read forum board. If unfounded is that not libel? Just saying.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
I cannot do any mod work here because this is not my forum.

If it had been posted in my area, I would probably have soft deleted it, pending confirmation of the facts.

Reactions: aarhus

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I cannot do any mod work here because this is not my forum.

If it had been posted in my area, I would probably have soft deleted it, pending confirmation of the facts.
I assume the OP has reason to warn us about this British huckster.
And if he says there is an arrest warrant out for him for a 2009 scam perhaps the law will deal with him?
I appreciate the heads up on rip-off artists.
Report any DR sightings of ol' Lars.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
I assume the OP has reason to warn us about this British huckster.
And if he says there is an arrest warrant out for him for a 2009 scam perhaps the law will deal with him?
I appreciate the heads up on rip-off artists.
Report any DR sightings of ol' Lars.
I'm somewhat surprised CB with your response. How can you "assume" the reasons of this first time poster? What is "the heads off" warning here? We know nothing about the OP or the charges against Lars that go back to 2009. Who has proven Lars to be a "rip-off artist?

Or, I can read your response as being tongue-in-cheeck. That I think would be more aligned with what you wrote.

Reactions: aarhus

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
The OP posted it as a news story. Like a bulletin. So is it real or fake. Maybe it’s something for the moderator/editor of the news forum.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I'm somewhat surprised CB with your response. How can you "assume" the reasons of this first time poster? What is "the heads off" warning here? We know nothing about the OP or the charges against Lars that go back to 2009. Who has proven Lars to be a "rip-off artist?

Or, I can read your response as being tongue-in-cheeck. That I think would be more aligned with what you wrote.
Heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.