Las Americas Airport Parking Cost?

JuanDolioLiving

Sep 7, 2010
Hernandez, that is not true man. There are some rules and guidelines that must be follow when you live in certain complex specially if you are or the owner of the condo is paying for maintenance. They would have to pay for your lost it if something happens to your car or apartment.

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
Hernandez, that is not true man. There are some rules and guidelines that must be follow when you live in certain complex specially if you are or the owner of the condo is paying for maintenance. They would have to pay for your lost it if something happens to your car or apartment.
When something happens, nobody is responsible for anything in DR, "no es mi culpa" thing :)

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
What if you leave your car at a busy place like one of the malls for instance or Hilton Hotel parking and then take a cab to the airport? Not sure how much a day those are. If you're only going to save a couple of thousand pesos then in my book it wouldn't be worth the hassle though. It's nice to come out of the airport and right to your own car.

AZB e un tiguere aplatanao...

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
It's nice to come out of the airport and right to your own car.
It's not nice to go to the airport in your own car, have an accident on the way and miss your flight because of this. Use taxi.
What if you leave your car at a busy place like one of the malls for instance or Hilton Hotel parking
And what happens when the mall is closed and security finds the car abandoned for a night? Did you try it with your own car?

shorts

Dec 3, 2012
Would a mall tow your car if it's been sitting there for a few weeks? I'm geniunely curious.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Would a mall tow your car if it's been sitting there for a few weeks? I'm geniunely curious.

if its not towed then it will certainly be vandalized or robbed. example: you may find your car on 4 cement blocks with tires missing.