Latinas: Is there truth to the stereotype?

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006
My limited WAG experience of three Euro-Americanas, two Jamaican ladies with US residence, and three Dominicanas two of whom became wives⅘ tells me no. Extrapolating that experience out I'd say everyone wants the same thing once they've excepted you as the one. Once we get past that we're all promiscuous. One of the Americanas took the temper trophy hands down.

monfongo

Bronze
Feb 10, 2005
Most of those Dominican cupid woman aren't sending you up to date photo's, don't be surprised if a 160 pounder meets you at the airport. Good luck.

Reactions: CristoRey

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
That's an interesting song. I can tell you about my experience. First I married a beautiful girl. After ten years she dumped me for another guy. However those ten years were great. Next I married a girl who was attractive, but not beauty pageant material. After two years she gained weight and was kind of ugly. And the more ugly she got, the meaner she got. We were together for 18 years. The last ten were hell. I only stayed for the kids.

So I'd say, all things considered, the beauty was a better deal. Whatever else happens, at least you are getting some happiness.

I'm now single 8 years and I will be celebrating my 60th birthday this month.

I've arranged for a girl I met on Dominican Cupid to meet me at the airport. Pure Playboy centerfold material. Yes, everything may go wrong, however I have a feeling that I will have a few good memories and that's better than nothing.
Will you promise to keep up posted of your experiences?

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
That's an interesting song. I can tell you about my experience. First I married a beautiful girl. After ten years she dumped me for another guy. However those ten years were great. Next I married a girl who was attractive, but not beauty pageant material. After two years she gained weight and was kind of ugly. And the more ugly she got, the meaner she got. We were together for 18 years. The last ten were hell. I only stayed for the kids.

So I'd say, all things considered, the beauty was a better deal. Whatever else happens, at least you are getting some happiness.

I'm now single 8 years and I will be celebrating my 60th birthday this month.

I've arranged for a girl I met on Dominican Cupid to meet me at the airport. Pure Playboy centerfold material. Yes, everything may go wrong, however I have a feeling that I will have a few good memories and that's better than nothing.
Make sure you don't get robbed by her Papai Culo tigre who will be at the airport waiting for you as well

• Haha
Reactions: El Rey de Mangu

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I think that most ethnic stereotypes are exaggerated, however there is some truth to them. Where there's smoke there's fire.

Also when Americans think of "Latin American" they aren't thinking about a blonde from Argentina of northern European background. They are thinking of Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans and Dominicans since those are most of the Hispanic immigrants to the United States.
Afro-Caribbean ALL THE WAY!!!!

harrydubois

Jul 23, 2020
Israel
Most of those Dominican cupid woman aren't sending you up to date photo's, don't be surprised if a 160 pounder meets you at the airport. Good luck.
I never take profile photos at face value. Probably half of dating profiles are entirely bogus. The woman must send me a photo making some unusual gesture which I request or video chat within about the first 30 minutes or I block her.

harrydubois

Jul 23, 2020
Israel
Give it time. I am sure the Deep State has a list of crimes they can charge you with if you buck the system
I haven't been in states for a few years and I have discovered that it's actually very difficult, maybe almost impossible, to know if there is any arrest warrant out for you somewhere in the US.

harrydubois

Jul 23, 2020
Israel
The thing is, if the girl doesn't match the many photos she has sent, then will I just tell her to get lost and when I get to my lodgings go through a bunch of backup girls I have been putting into my contacts. There is more than one Latina in the sea.

• Haha
Reactions: Peterj
Sep 22, 2009
Find one that's within about 15 yrs. of your age and maybe not to hot looking and you have a chance, If you choose one that's about 30 yrs. younger and very hot looking with no education you have no chance. I am talking about Dominicans, and yes most of them have bad tempers.
Jeez it sounds like you're proposing a charitable foundation