Learn From ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tallman1680

On Vacation
Oct 7, 2006
I have a story, that most of you won't belive (I am Dominican), I met a woman in 2005 at a resort in DR, she was a Dominican born but a US citizen; like me she was down there in vacations with her family while there we met and went out to dinner she seen very smart and like she had it all together, I just had gotten divorce and I was in the rebound!.
Well 2 years latter, I had spend over $10,000 in lawyer's fees, I been to jail twice, I lost my car, my credit sucks, lost all my money, a house we bougth together, my job with a major US bank, most of my friends, I was homeless for like a year, and my name means shame where I live.

Do you belive this???????

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Believe what???? What am I missing...that you forgot your meds this am???

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
I have a story, that most of you won't belive (I am Dominican), I met a woman in 2005 at a resort in DR, she was a Dominican born but a US citizen; like me she was down there in vacations with her family while there we met and went out to dinner she seen very smart and like she had it all together, I just had gotten divorce and I was in the rebound!.
Well 2 years latter, I had spend over $10,000 in lawyer's fees, I been to jail twice, I lost my car, my credit sucks, lost all my money, a house we bougth together, my job with a major US bank, most of my friends, I was homeless for like a year, and my name means shame where I live.

Do you belive this???????

I believe it! You beat her senseless, just like you did your first wife, except that your second wife reported you to the authorities, plus you breached your restraining order, so she sued you, plus you still have to stand trial for that felony assault charge. If I was you, I'll go immediately into anger management, and change that dirty and worn shirt you like so much, without sleeves, the wifebeater shirt.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
so now you want to know how to apply for sankie school and get a license ??

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
I had spend over $10,000 in lawyer's fees, I been to jail twice, I lost my car, my credit sucks, lost all my money, a house we bougth together, my job with a major US bank, most of my friends, I was homeless for like a year, and my name means shame where I live.

i think he meets the requirements...

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Dejalo que lo suelte.....

I believe it! You beat her senseless, just like you did your first wife, except that your second wife reported you to the authorities, plus you breached your restraining order, so she sued you, plus you still have to stand trial for that felony assault charge. If I was you, I'll go immediately into anger management, and change that dirty and worn shirt you like so much, without sleeves, the wifebeater shirt.
Mirador, Camarada, do you know something we don't know?.

The guy didn't say much but we do know that there are some "gatos entre macuto" in his story.

Tallman1680

On Vacation
Oct 7, 2006
Mirador I never lay my hands on her, My first wife divorce me because she knew I was not in love with and I stop sleeping with her for a year, so please dont make up stuff that you do not know.

Tallman1680

On Vacation
Oct 7, 2006
That you have to know people before you move in with them, and always listen to your family advise.
I listen to my heart and I fail in the process.
This is the lesson from this, nothing else.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Que le dio a este?.....

Mirador I never lay my hands on her, My first wife divorce me because she knew I was not in love with and I stop sleeping with her for a year, so please dont make up stuff that you do not know.
Let me get this straight, YOU start a thread about what looks like 2% of a situation and then don't want us to guess what's going on?.

If you don't want us to guess, what's stopping you from telling us the whole story?.

You only gave us the beginning and the end of the story, what happened to the middle?.

You started the thread for a season, didn't you?.

If you didn't have a reason, why start it in the first place?.

Last edited:

Tallman1680

On Vacation
Oct 7, 2006
I have been a member of this site for a while now, and I have never mention this before because I was very hurt from it.
I don't want to go into details, I met another woman and I have a new life now.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
now you must tell us the whole story, I insist. Was she from the bronx?
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
No AZB, not from there, I don not want to go into details, is just a form of respect., to my ex.

Respect? After what she has done to you my friend? I think she deserves some serious dissing on the forum.
AZB

Tallman1680

On Vacation
Oct 7, 2006
I don't like to talk about women like that, My mom was a woman I were't want any man talking about her like that, I already said my part the only part I can tell.
I belive in God, let him be the judge of me if I was wrong in the relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.