Legal content web service

frederic

DR1 Expert
Jan 1, 2002
Not as complete and privately owned, there are at least three lawfirms with their intranet legal databases.

dandrade

Dec 27, 2002
www.enginedevelopment.com
I have been transferred. Arrived Feb 5th, 2003 to this beautiful Country.

It has been a while since last activity on this thread, yet I am resuming tasks of researching viability for Legal Web Service. I am inviting government officials, investors and programmers to start posting and emailing.

I'd like to read opinion of everyone interested.

Those who have contacted me via email and submitted phone numbers will be called shortly.

Regards to all,

J D'Andrade

DOMINICANA

Feb 7, 2003
very interesting ....
just graduated from law school and i know a few people.
PM me if you need any help.

T

TiberiusMineola

American lawyer, North Coast

I'm an American [former?] attorney from Massachusetts, living on the North Coast. I'm interested in this project, or whatever. Please put me on your maiing list. I'd like to participate. Thank you.

Miguel B?ez

Feb 23, 2003
www.baezlegal.com
Online legal content service provider

I am an attorney in the Dominican Republic. I had the chance to try Lexis and Westlaw for little over a year and a half, namely their Intellectual Property databases. Your project is very much interesting. Go have a quick look to infocompu.com. This is the closest I know to an attempt to provide legal content under some kind of subscription mode. Please, keep me posted. I have some ideas of what I would like to see out there.

Thanks.

dandrade

Dec 27, 2002
www.enginedevelopment.com
Hi everybody,

I have received several emails and messages. And, it is quite a job to follow up everyone individually. I am replying asking a couple of questions to evaluate fitness (and, everybody fits so tell anybody). In order to assist you may want to be proactive by answering the following:

Are you currently in the D.R? If so, where? If not, how would/could you collaborate?

In a concise paragraph, what is your Vision for a service like this? (you may include words Lawyer, Political Party, Society, Justice)

Thanks for showing interest.

d'andrade

Last edited: