Let's Hear from a Sankie!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
sometime i think i want to experience a sankiette especially since i'm loaded with all this ammunition from these threads. it would be an interesting competition to see who comes out on top.

Gringo vs. Sankiette ? sort of like Alien vs Predator ??

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
"I also told them to have good time but always be smart... don't fall in love with anyone during a vaction whether it is in DR or USA. It's just that simple!"

I completely disagree, don't fall in lust maybe, but don't fall in love? I am living proof that people can fall in love on a vacation. My parents met in Rio de Janeiro, my dad was married at the time, 6 months later, she came to canada, they are still together 30 years later, and here I am. Be smart yes, but deny something good is stupid, no matter how many sankies are out there, there are still chances of meeting a 1 in a million person for you.

bexx

Apr 27, 2006
I met a sankie on my recent holiday. We got talking as he managed to break my toe during one of the shows that went wrong (oh the romance :laugh:).

He span me the usual lines about how beautiful I was, how he was feeling lonely and how he doesn't go with that many girls etc etc etc. I'm sure you know how it goes. It was qute funny after reading this forum to actually hear it in person.

He then moved on to asking for my email address so we can stay in touch (we hadn't done anything apart from dance when they do their shows), which I was bemused by. I asked him why he wanted to stay in touch as he didn't know me and will never see me again. He didn't have a good answer and I told him to get lost in the nicest way. He took it in good humur as he knew I was onto the game he was playing.

i watched him work his magic on another girl for the rest of the week, and boy did it work. I asked him if he felt bad for feeding the girls stuff he desn't mean, and he said no as he only picked those with money and it didn't do them any harm to lose some money.

I'm not one for being lost for words,but I was in this case. I'm from England and so I am used to going on holiday across Europe with my girlfriends and I have heard all this before, and I have met many people like this and so I go on my holiday, have a good time, go home and leave it al behind. I felt bad for those falling for it and hope they don't get too hurt and just enjoy their holiday romances for what they are

manunut

Nov 17, 2006
M.a.d.

"I also told them to have good time but always be smart... don't fall in love with anyone during a vaction whether it is in DR or USA. It's just that simple!"

I completely disagree, don't fall in lust maybe, but don't fall in love? I am living proof that people can fall in love on a vacation. My parents met in Rio de Janeiro, my dad was married at the time, 6 months later, she came to canada, they are still together 30 years later, and here I am. Be smart yes, but deny something good is stupid, no matter how many sankies are out there, there are still chances of meeting a 1 in a million person for you.
at the start of your post i thought it was ALL going to be rose tinted bull about ?holiday romances?turning out good,?frequently?.
you redeemed yourself great at the end though while stating ?there are chances of a 1,00000 to 1 chance of them working out.you have the ?odd?s?more or less bang on.although there are a few ?bookies around town that will give you 2 million to one.;););)

mmilone

Mar 25, 2003
Sankie

Sankies.....in my humble opinion, there are women from the States and Europe, etc., who want to have fun away from home, just like us men. They are less inhibited away from home, and they are on vacation, so why not 'hook up' with a Sankie. Many of these guys are in great shape, and I don't have to tell you about their reputations sexually. Let's just say they are also less 'shallow' than the men in the States. They are as poor as the women, and our women fell bad for them, as we do for the D.R. women (although the D.R. women have a much worse situation).

Two things that I've learned about Sankies/Sankettes, generally speaking, is that they often don't ask for anything, and wait for you to offer. They'll lead you in the right direction though, in this sense. For example:
Sankie: I'm hungry.
Tourist: I'll buy you some food. Etc, etc.
The 2nd thing I learned, is that if caught in a lie, I think this may go for Dominicans in general, they will never admit it, regardless of the evidence.

There is a movie that is coming out in the States, I believe, but has been out in the D.R. called, 'Sankie, Panky'. This should shed some more light on the topic.

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Where are the Sankies?

While I have only been vacationing to DR and Europe, Where else may one find Sankies?

My neighbor just got back from Cancun, Mexico and said she had a blast and met lots of guys. I asked her if they were Sankies. She said she thought that were just local boys wanting to meeting a Gringo-Chick!

Are Sankies in Puerto Rico? - Are Sankies in Brazil? - - Are Sankies in Europe???

Where are they - I may be retiring soon and moving to Warm Weather of SD or PR - Maybe I could supplement my retirement by becoming a part-time Sankie? :surprised

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
I find them fascinating. I would love to talk both sexes and find out what makes them do what they do. How can they do that to somebody? How can they not care about somebody else's feelings? How can money be more important than another human being. But it is. How do they have no shame with what they do? They don't or do they??? I don't know--- I'd love to talk to one. I have lots of questions. Not that poverty is an excuse-- to them it is-- if they had more opportunities would they do this?

But... would I get a true answer? Probably not.

Feb 7, 2007
2leftfeet:

How did the managers of Enron could defraud so many people? Did they have no feelings for thousands of long time employees who would be left with nothing?

It's the same thing. Morals is not same for everyone and money is what rules this world.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
2leftfeet:

It's the same thing. Morals is not same for everyone and money is what rules this world.

It is kind of like almost everything in sales: salesmen know that they ask much more from people than things actually cost and also try to convince people that they need things that are in reality useless. But they still do it. These are just the rules of business, that is the way business and sales work. It is the same about love. It is not free. Victims can try to bargain and ask for discounts ;)

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Now we're comparing sankies to salesmen?
Pretty soon you'll be telling us what a bunch of nice cuddly teddy bears they are.
Get real, Dude.
Sankies use deceipt and subterfuge to separate women from their money/wealth/fortunes, with no regard whatsoever to the emotional damage they are causing.
Now tell me that it's no worse than when the TV salesman sucks you into buying a Veg-O-Matic for $19.95.
If you think it is the same, then it's time for a frontal lobotomy, before you cause yourself and the rest of the world, some serious damage.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Now we're comparing sankies to salesmen?
Pretty soon you'll be telling us what a bunch of nice cuddly teddy bears they are.

:laugh: of course they are not. But, seriously, I heard from some businessmen that profit justifies it all. I guess sankies operate using the same psychology.... This is just my explanation of why they feel free and comfortable to do things they do.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
:laugh: of course they are not. But, seriously, I heard from some businessmen that profit justifies it all. I guess sankies operate using the same psychology.... This is just my explanation of why they feel free and comfortable to do things they do.
So you think that the average salesman would justify bumping off his own mother, for profit?
Dude, you're way out of line on this one.
Sure, some salesman are short on ethics, but the comparison you are making is absurd.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
El Verdugo.....

So you think that the average salesman would justify bumping off his own mother, for profit?
Sure, some salesman are short on ethics, but the comparison you are making is absurd.
I guess you, like me, find some of the things that comes out of some of these people's "mouths" so "valid".

Sometimes I wonder if some of them can put 2 and 2 together.

Amazing!.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006

Sorry if I maybe hurt feelings of some businessmen here, did not mean to. Not everyone is the same. Please don't take it personally. But I heard some of them (salesmen and sankies) say "you agreed to this, this, and this ..." sorry if it seemed different from what you actually got. Why did you agree then??? It is YOUR problem now ;)

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
Anh, I think it goes both ways, if someone is getting played it's because they are allowing themselves to get played. It happens in north america too. i.e. some women will go for a guy with a nice car, but if a guy with a nicer car comes along, they will go for them, maybe they won't ditch the first guy, so they can enjoy the benifits of both. If a guy has a nice car, he'll be bound to take the girl to nice restaurants (and foot the bill), buy nice gifts, take her on trips. It's shallow, but that's just how many people are. A guy who has a trophy, will continue to spend money to keep her, as long as he is getting laid and has that arm candy. Same goes with the sanky, instead of the women having a nice car, they have money, they dont need much, just more money than a sanky. The difference is is that women are more emotional then men, where they will convince themselves taht they love teh sanky, but really, they want them for their body, and the sex - if keeping that means spending money, then they will do it. I think it's unfair to villify these guys like they come from hell, because there is much of the same thing going on in the "first world", it's different, but it's on a parallel. I guess there's something about sex that will displace the heart and mind, i.e. those that get played aren't thinking with the right head. If someone loves you it is not hard to tell, if someone is playing you it is easy to tell if you use your brains and open your eyes. I've seen a few sankies in action, and from what I've seen their lines and methods are pretty pathetic "I love you", "I want to make love to you", "milk and coffee go together so nice" and they say this crap to one girl after another - to be honest I found it more comical than anything. But it works, why? Because some chicks think, "he's hot, I want him", and ignore all the warning signals, and then cry like victims when they get hurt. Just like the guy who goes into debt and gets a whopping credit card bill only to find that his trophy has left him for someone with more money. It takes 2 to tango.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
It takes 2 to tango.
If 2 people enter into a contract and one party decides he doesn't like the deal, then the parties can deal with it by legal means, or mutual accord.
In the case of the sankie, the contract is fraudulent.
The sankie has no intention of upholding his part of the deal.
He induces the woman into believing he loves her, then sets to work to get money out of by pity/sympathy/love/etc.
The sankie has no intention of honouring the contract/agreement/understanding.
He is a fraud/scam artist, a deceiptful lying cheating pile of pond scum.
If any of you cannot understand the difference between the sankie contract and a normal business contract, then refer to the lobotomy post #34.