Life in the Dominican Republic

AtlBaby08

New member
Apr 16, 2006
2
0
0
Hi My name is Mikaela
I am doing a report on life in the Dominican Republic. I have to interview someone with first hand knowledge of the country. I don't personally know anybody from the Dominican Republic, so I came here.

My questions are:
How do you feel about the quality of Life in the D.R?

Do you feel misrepresented by media coverage of the D.R?

How do you feel about American businesses establishing places in the Dominican Market?
 

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
881
0
0
38
www.dr1.com
1.) Depends on my monetary situation.
2.) Yes
3.) Depends on my monetary situation :)

I'd like to add a question ...

4.) How do I find the answers to questions like these? Set up a poll, or read, read, read and search, search, search! :bunny:

Stay well,
Amy
 

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
3,936
667
113
Simple solution

AtlBaby08 said:
Hi My name is Mikaela
I am doing a report on life in the Dominican Republic. I have to interview someone with first hand knowledge of the country. I don't personally know anybody from the Dominican Republic, so I came here.

My questions are:
How do you feel about the quality of Life in the D.R?

Do you feel misrepresented by media coverage of the D.R?

How do you feel about American businesses establishing places in the Dominican Market?


You have the resource right here in the archives . All you have to do is spend a couple or more hours in the search program and you will get more information than you can use.
JOHN
 

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
13,998
184
0
108
www.rockysbar.com
johne said:
You have the resource right here in the archives . All you have to do is spend a couple or more hours in the search program and you will get more information than you can use.
JOHN
Or, if you can fly me to Paris for the interview (first class, of course) I'll tell ya anything ya want to know...
 

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
2,691
2
0
Rocky said:
Or, if you can fly me to Paris for the interview (first class, of course) I'll tell ya anything ya want to know...

Do you need a nanny Marco to go with you??????:cheeky: