Lifestyles Vacation Club

texan

Apr 1, 2014
texan, i found out who did the windows you like so much:
Cordero Industrial
C Rafey 29
Clasificado: Ventanas / Aluminio
(809) 570-4508

i also asked about prices, someone i know had them installed in his house (large place, maybe 500 sq meters) and the cost was 37k dollars.

I don't think I will spend that much on windows. You can see why that was their house to show everyone on the tour.

texan

Apr 1, 2014
Texan,

I've been a member of Lifestyles for many years. I negotiated a good deal/price (for me) over the years as I progressed through the various membership levels. If you still have questions, I'd be happy to give you my thoughts and explain how "the Club" differs from your regular timeshare concept.

It's not for everyone, but for someone who does not live in the DR and wishes to travel here at least twice a year for two weeks at a time, it can be a good to lock in the cost of your future vacations.

Rgds.

Sounds good.

Maxie143

Jun 3, 2010
Out for a drive one Sunday we decided to do the tour. My answer to the sign right now "demand", I mentioned that I did not make large financial decisions without my attorney first overlooking the paperwork. Don't think it was the answer he was looking for! As far as the property, I probably wouldn't have lasted one day in this busy place. Too many people and too much noise!

InsanelyOne

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
My partner and I frequent the hotels here and when they start with their sales pitch we just inform them we live in the DR. They immediately lose interest.

G

godspeed

Sounds good.

Texan, as I understand, the Dominican Republic does not recognize interval ownership in regards to property titles as is done in other countries. In other words, if you buy a timeshare, you will not be titled any property as you are only buying the rights to use a property from the other contracted party. The obvious down side of this is that if the other contracted party fails to perform, you own nothing but the contract with no other connection to the physical property.