Like sands the hour glass here goes a wild and crazy Question - Read carefully- Gas Dryer installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
But up until this faux outrage posting of yours, you did nothing yourself to assist the OP.
I'm not outraged at all. I did help the OP. I suggested that she fly in th Maytag man to help her out. Probably get a warranty too!

Reactions: Radical

Radical

Jan 5, 2021
SOMEWHERE
'Carl....
Please stop following me around this web forum.
You are beginning to be as creepy as 'Polar Bear, and the weirdo frank12.

Wow!

What a contrast. The same posters that counts reply's and time from others, questioning someone for "creepiness?" :oops:

Seflcheck is overdue!

Reactions: Carl.L

Radical

Jan 5, 2021
SOMEWHERE
I'm not outraged at all. I did help the OP. I suggested that she fly in th Maytag man to help her out. Probably get a warranty too!

I gave him a perfectly working phone number, tossed it like salad at the county jail. to which he claims it doesn't work?

Do not trust me, anyone could dial the number I provided and see who is making stuff up.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
The installation is so straightforward - not much need for advice - IMO

Exhaust duct, power, gas hookup...... swith from gas to propane

Piece of cake..... done it w/ dryers, stoves, etc

Reactions: NanSanPedro

Lou2100

Sep 21, 2020
Toronto

Call 809-985-2146
IF you are canadian , Can some one please call the number and tell me if I am wrong , or if it just can't be dialed from an international phone and I will email transfer 15$ CDN for a 6 pack of beer in show of appreciation.

Radical

Jan 5, 2021
SOMEWHERE
Caonabo,

Kiss my RED WHITE AND BLUE ASS as well!

Profanity will stay since you folks allowed it from one, will get it from all.

Status
Not open for further replies.