Limewire download problem.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Thanks girls, but I know about bit torrent and I think they are slow as tortle to download, however I think I will revert back to torrent files for songs and movies.
I knew I could count on your women for useless old info. Now please go back to kitchen and wash dishes and let the men discuss the real tech talk.
AZB

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
AZB: What I'm seeing happening lately is that when you perform a search a bunch of results show up with the name of the file(s) you're searching for, but are only about 1040k in size. These are obviously bogus, but they are the first to show up on your list so I can see how some people could download them. I don't download as much anymore as I have pretty much ever song I like that I can think of...

that usually happens when you do not have a good connecton

AZB may just need to upgrade to the latest version of LW

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
You can download Limewire Pro for free with Bit Torrents. You will find it will download much faster.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
You can download Limewire Pro for free with Bit Torrents. You will find it will download much faster.

Ok, you guys are the best (notice I said GUYS). I downloaded limewire pro 4.12 from bit torrent and erased the older version (also pro) and installed it. Wow, my limewire is working like a charm again.
Even the bit comet was downloading fast. I have upgraded my internet speed to 768k (flash). I am loving it.
AZB

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Since you liked my last tip so much, I will give you one more. Use UTorrent 1.6 instead of Bit Comet.