"Little Jamaica" in Boca Chica

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Just so you peeps know I am not picking on Little Jamaica. I had high hopes for this place. Go back and see my post #112 dated June 02, 2015. After nine months and I still can't get a plate of Jamaican oxtails one gives up hope.

RJA1

Nov 30, 2017
if you say that Dominican empanadas are the best, then you have never had a good Jamaican patty. people might say that i am biased, but you cannot compare a baked empanada with a fried one. in the first place, you cannot reheat a fried empanada the next day. it would spit grease like a walrus.

I agree, I have a lot of Dominican friends who don't let me enjoy my jamaican patties when family members send them to me... If I get to eat a whole one out of the dozen thats a lot. That said, is there a place I can grab some here in DR now?

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I agree, I have a lot of Dominican friends who don't let me enjoy my jamaican patties when family members send them to me... If I get to eat a whole one out of the dozen thats a lot. That said, is there a place I can grab some here in DR now?

depends on where you are. maybe i can help you..i don't sell them, but you get the ingredients, i put in the work for you.