Long-term Storage in Puerto Plata, Sosúa, Cabarete

David B

Aug 31, 2017
Anybody know of any? I saw some sketchy storage lockers a little while back in Sosúa, not exactly on the level of self-storage facilities in the US.

Drperson

Sep 19, 2008
Anybody know of any? I saw some sketchy storage lockers a little while back in Sosúa, not exactly on the level of self-storage facilities in the US.
What were you looking for? We maybe able to accomodate you. We have about 10,000 sq ft of storage.in Navas near imbert

David B

Aug 31, 2017
What were you looking for? We maybe able to accomodate you. We have about 10,000 sq ft of storage.in Navas near imbert
Hi, thanks for the reply! I"m looking for someplace clean and dry to store the modest contents of my apt.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
There's Sosua Self Storage. On the east end of Sosua just past Sosua Ocean village you'll see the sign. Not exactly what you'd see in North American self storage, but very secure, dry and well managed. I paid 35 us/month for a 4' x 4' x 8' cage inside a large building.

thumbnail_20200629_070437.jpg

David B

Aug 31, 2017
There's Sosua Self Storage. On the east end of Sosua just past Sosua Ocean village you'll see the sign. Not exactly what you'd see in North American self storage, but very secure, dry and well managed. I paid 35 us/month for a 4' x 4' x 8' cage inside a large building.

View attachment 2692
Thanks so much for posting the ad! That's the place I took a look at from outside. If you say it's safe, dry, and well managed, that's good enough for me.

Reactions: ctrob

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
Thanks so much for posting the ad! That's the place I took a look at from outside. If you say it's safe, dry, and well managed, that's good enough for me.
I was at that storage place on Saturday dropping stuff off for a friend. I was really impressed by how clean it was and also how much business they have. You can also pay online. I wouldn't hesitate on using this place at all.

Reactions: David B

David B

Aug 31, 2017
I was at that storage place on Saturday dropping stuff off for a friend. I was really impressed by how clean it was and also how much business they have. You can also pay online. I wouldn't hesitate on using this place at all.
Thanks so much, you guys!

Reactions: Seamonkey

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
I'm a big fan of Sosua Self-Storage. I used them once when I first moved here & the contents of my container needed to go somewhere till I could sort them. I currently have boxes there of stuff that I use only once a year. Prices are good; staff very efficient; your provide your own lock (or buy one from them); very secure.

Reactions: David B

David B

Aug 31, 2017
I'm a big fan of Sosua Self-Storage. I used them once when I first moved here & the contents of my container needed to go somewhere till I could sort them. I currently have boxes there of stuff that I use only once a year. Prices are good; staff very efficient; your provide your own lock (or buy one from them); very secure.
Thank you! I'm definitely going to go with them.