Longevity

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Since this seems to be on the minds of many these days..... google up "The Swiss Secret, by Dr Rau"

An internal body purification regime that takes a week.
Cleanses the gall bladder, kidneys and liver of toxins, fatty deposits, etc.

Restores energy as well as flushing the filters (which I would suggest for many on this message board :glasses:)

I am a recent graduate and can vouch for the results.

If enough interest is shown, I could start a spa to save some of you from yourselves !!:cheeky:

WW

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
hey WW, i met Dr. Rau personally here in NY when he did a book signing about 3 or 4 years ago. I know of his clinic Paracelsus too, even some of his patients, very interesting literature indeed. He signed my copy of this book :)

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Interesting.

My friend goes there twice a year for his rheumatoid arthritis... which Dr Rau cured, no less.
Apparently, a really good clinic... and really expensive.

I can barely afford the book :ermm:

My wife got me to do this... the 7 day full cleanse program.
She always thinks i can't quit the Brugal for that long.... hah !

Grownup pablum -- fruit and vegetable juices, steamed and shredded raw vegetables. maybe a potato

1L each of water, green tea and apple cider daily

She bags it after 5 meals.... FIVE!!:tired:
I had days to go.....!!! Alone....

Seems to be worth it... energy level back up and I have clean filters.

Please pass the Brugal.... I have good equipment now:bunny:

WW

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
What does this thread have to do with the DR?

It will tie in with my next thread but for now, we are trying to extend our lives to enjoy the DR for longer...paradise

We are setting up memorials and some want to avoid being on the list

Health is a worldwide issue

WW

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Interesting.

My friend goes there twice a year for his rheumatoid arthritis... which Dr Rau cured, no less.
Apparently, a really good clinic... and really expensive.

I can barely afford the book :ermm:

My wife got me to do this... the 7 day full cleanse program.
She always thinks i can't quit the Brugal for that long.... hah !

Grownup pablum -- fruit and vegetable juices, steamed and shredded raw vegetables. maybe a potato

1L each of water, green tea and apple cider daily

She bags it after 5 meals.... FIVE!!:tired:
I had days to go.....!!! Alone....

Seems to be worth it... energy level back up and I have clean filters.

Please pass the Brugal.... I have good equipment now:bunny:

WW

sounds like Real He$$ to Me.
long live Barcelo Imperial, a cold Beers
and the Rabbits with plenty of veggies all for Them.
Mike

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
It will tie in with my next thread but for now, we are trying to extend our lives to enjoy the DR for longer...paradise

We are setting up memorials and some want to avoid being on the list

Health is a worldwide issue

WW

overly healthy thinking and due that eating and behaving against the own costumbres also can be a Killer for some.
darn,
this morning I watched 2 .....(dont worry Rob, I stay bordfriendly, lol) jogging over MY Beach, to do those healthy exercises etc etc,
back at the hotel buffet they sure took some healthy juices from the machine and eat some fresh fruits including a plate on Pi?a,
very healthy.
those overly consumed fruits will tie them to the bathroom for the next 2 Days in Paradise,
and watching the way they jogged around didnt look any healthy to me.
It sure is big business to sell ideas and all kinda pills and juices and mixtures etc etc to the people,
they eat themselves Fat and ugly and unhealthy during 3-4-5 decades,
and after the first heart attacks or other health problems they buy anything and for any price to just be in a healthy Body again within just a few weeks or months or years.
Health my ...
who violated his/her body for lifetime/decades
will not recover the lost/thrown away decades of lifetime,
a few weeks to gather back, no more.
Mike

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
sounds like Real He$$ to Me.
long live Barcelo Imperial, a cold Beers
and the Rabbits with plenty of veggies all for Them.
Mike

For my friend ?

To start, they took all the fillings (amalgam) out of his mouth... new teeth, the works.
Then he gets some sort of "avant garde" infusion intravenously regularly.

Sounds like h*ll but he was having troulble walking let alone golfing etc.
Hands were so bad he was dropping glasses.

Cured him............ go figure??

The 7 day program is easy compared to that

WW

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
overly healthy thinking and due that eating and behaving against the own costumbres also can be a Killer for some.
darn,
this morning I watched 2 .....(dont worry Rob, I stay bordfriendly, lol) jogging over MY Beach, to do those healthy exercises etc etc,
back at the hotel buffet they sure took some healthy juices from the machine and eat some fresh fruits including a plate on Pi?a,
very healthy.
those overly consumed fruits will tie them to the bathroom for the next 2 Days in Paradise,
and watching the way they jogged around didnt look any healthy to me.
It sure is big business to sell ideas and all kinda pills and juices and mixtures etc etc to the people,
they eat themselves Fat and ugly and unhealthy during 3-4-5 decades,
and after the first heart attacks or other health problems they buy anything and for any price to just be in a healthy Body again within just a few weeks or months or years.
Health my ...
who violated his/her body for lifetime/decades
will not recover the lost/thrown away decades of lifetime,
a few weeks to gather back, no more.
Mike

Yup, I agree.... I fall into that category - trying to resolve in 6 days what 6 decades has wracked.... well the early decades were from the manual, its when I wrote my own manual that I might have erred>

You sound like my wife.... carping at me and the rest of the world
Don't worry,,, thats sort of a compliment:tired:

Nonetheless, better to do something than sit on the sidelines and yell at the referee;)

How's the residency application doing? Bahamas or RD?

WW

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
I can still be recovered. Just the last two years I fell into the trap so thats not too long...I think? :bunny:

Although I must admit, played volleyball on a semi-pro level for a long time, then a decade not and had THE brilliant idea to pick it up again last year just recreational and had to stop after playing two training sessions without tape and four session with professional taping of both hands and my thumbs still hurt now...damn damn damn!

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
I can still be recovered. Just the last two years I fell into the trap so thats not too long...I think? :bunny:

Although I must admit, played volleyball on a semi-pro level for a long time, then a decade not and had THE brilliant idea to pick it up again last year just recreational and had to stop after playing two training sessions without tape and four session with professional taping of both hands and my thumbs still hurt now...damn damn damn!

I can do everything now at 45 years of age that I could do when I was 20 years of age. Now, however, it takes me at least 3 days to recuperate.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I can do everything now at 45 years of age that I could do when I was 20 years of age. Now, however, it takes me at least 3 days to recuperate.

At 45, I felt nothing... I was skiing , playing everything with my children - then 10 & 12.
Took steps two at a time... jumped fences.... aaahhhh, the old days:tired:

Now, add 15 to that and you will see and feel the difference.
Sad but true
Life's hard and then.... you die !

Where is Ponce de Leon when you need him?

WW

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009

Ouch..... you might direct your attention to coaching rather than competing.

Passing on your skills can be rewarding

WW

woofsback

Bronze
Dec 20, 2009
seems like everyday i wake up there are muscles that i used the day b4 that died years ago...and they make me pay for waking them up :)

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Both work..... the Naproxen works better on the ski hill:bunny:

The rum works for tranquility.... which might approach oblivion;)

WW

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Now to bring this topic back to the DR....

I have always heard that coke is perfect to loosen rusted bolts, to clean toilet-bowls etc....

I have heard that brugal and barcelo (esp. the imperials) have medicinal qualities as well (mind you, I think this came from the producers...:bunny:)

So, back to the DR, Cuba Libre will clean your filters perfectly, pleasantly, and what is all this crap about a 7-day cure... 70 years sounds more like it... :bunny::bunny::bunny:

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Yeehaaa,
and other 70 years of misstreatment and I don't complain about the outcome, lol.

to those sports, they show us when we get older:
at the moment we prefer to be that unloved shouting Nuthead on the Bench which is named Coach, over playing on the Field/Court ourselves, that's when we realize that some years had passed by, he he.
I am45 and still can do everthing I could when I was 20.
I just did it better back in da Day, lol.
cheers on that Imperial,
some other sessions done for the good health, lol
Mike