Looking For A Girlfriend...

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I'm still a beginner myself.
He needs a pro like you to teach him properly. ;)
Hope you have better luck with a "virgin" ridgeback than I had with my "virgin" malinois. Brough a female in heat over twice with no results. If he's gay, I'll shoot him. LOL.

S

sokitoumi

he wants me to do what ? urg thats sooooo gross

ridgeback_1.jpg

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hope you have better luck with a "virgin" ridgeback than I had with my "virgin" malinois. Brough a female in heat over twice with no results. If he's gay, I'll shoot him. LOL.
If Bruno turns out to be gay, I'll bring him over to your place, so that they can be gay together.

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
Bruno

If Bruno turns out to be gay, I'll bring him over to your place, so that they can be gay together.

What do you mean "if he turns out to be gay" ? - I think we already no he is (not that there is anything wrong with that :cheeky:). Plexico says that Bruno ain't no virgin either!!!:ermm:

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
What do you mean "if he turns out to be gay" ? - I think we already no he is (not that there is anything wrong with that :cheeky:). Plexico says that Bruno ain't no virgin either!!!:ermm:

Oh my !!!!

Methinks that Bruno's coming out of the closet. (not that there's anything wrong with that)

benna

Jan 30, 2006
Aww. I miss Bruno! I've always thought that he would be a good one to breed! I hope there is a ridgeback bitch on the island that is worthy of his seed!:cheeky:

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Aww. I miss Bruno! I've always thought that he would be a good one to breed! I hope there is a ridgeback bitch on the island that is worthy of his seed!:cheeky:
Wow.... That was very poetic. (breed - seed)
It sure would be nice to find a good bitch.
There's already a waiting list for baby Brunos, and he's still a virgin.
It's a crying shame.