Looking for a maid in POP

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
I have been using the same woman for cooking cleaning for twelve years, Very reliable, competent and honest. She is 34, haitiana. I pay her 700 pesos for three hours work, three times a week. She could use a few more hours. She lives in Urbanizacion Atlantica (not far from the stadium). She speaks good Spanish and a little English and French.

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
I have been using the same woman for cooking cleaning for twelve years, Very reliable, competent and honest. She is 34, haitiana. I pay her 700 pesos for three hours work, three times a week. She could use a few more hours. She lives in Urbanizacion Atlantica (not far from the stadium). She speaks good Spanish and a little English and French.
Thanks london777 I'll let my wife know

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
Sorry for slow response I have been out all day. Does your wife speak Spanish? Enough to arrange a face-to-face meeting?

I am not comfortable with this conversation being on the open board, but I cannot see how to conduct it by personal messages as was previously possible. Any ideas on this?

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
As my post was ambiguous, I should clarify that I am paying her 700 pesos each day, so 2100 per week. It comprises 200 per hour plus 100 for transport. I appreciate this may be a little on the high side, but having been with me for twelve years she knows exactly what I want. I can leave her to get on with things whether I am at home or out of the house, and this is worth more than a few hundred pesos to me.

I do not want to post my, or her, contact details on the open board. Again any ideas?

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
As my post was ambiguous, I should clarify that I am paying her 700 pesos each day, so 2100 per week. It comprises 200 per hour plus 100 for transport. I appreciate this may be a little on the high side, but having been with me for twelve years she knows exactly what I want. I can leave her to get on with things whether I am at home or out of the house, and this is worth more than a few hundred pesos to me.

I do not want to post my, or her, contact details on the open board. Again any ideas?
Click on any member’s ID, then on “start conversation”. That’s the private message system now.
D3E0A0B7-81EC-4DA7-9FEA-F4B6EA0EEF7A.jpeg

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
Thanks AE. I did that, at least I think I did. Of my three posts here, the second and third should be private, but they appear to show on the open thread. Is it the case that only No Place Like Home and myself can see them? If all three are viewable to the world then I obviously did not do it correctly and will try again.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Thanks AE. I did that, at least I think I did. Of my three posts here, the second and third should be private, but they appear to show on the open thread. Is it the case that only No Place Like Home and myself can see them? If all three are viewable to the world then I obviously did not do it correctly and will try again.
I see 3 posts from you here. They are public.