looking for AA and AlAnon meetings

captboink

Mar 3, 2011
Aa meeting in boca chica

try this number for santo domingo 809-299-0961, his name is gabrial. We meet tuesday and friday at 7pm at the epicapol church on independencia ave. My name is gary and i will be attending the meetings there from april thru september. There is also a meeting near cabarette on the north coast. The contact there is john, his number can be located in the international aa directory. Hope this helps.

there is also an aa meeting in boca chica, sundays 12 noon, el caucho hotel, # 05 calle 20 diciembre....contact gary at 829-969-9275

captboink

Mar 3, 2011
Also, there is an english aa meeting in la romana. Not sure of what nights or time, if anyone knows please message me or you can call me at 829-969-9275. Would be looking for contact names and/or numbers, i have davids but he does not answer his phone or voicemails.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
try this number for santo domingo 809-299-0961, his name is gabrial. we meet tuesday and friday at 7pm at the epicapol church on independencia ave. my name is gary and i will be attending the meetings there from april thru september. there is also a meeting near cabarette on the north coast. the contact there is john, his number can be located in the international aa directory. hope this helps.

For those of you who have perhaps attended the SD English Meeting, the sad news is that Gabriel passed away last month.

The English speaking Meetings are still held on Tuesdays and Fridays at Iglesia Episcopal Epiphany, Independencia... *almost at the Zona Colinal, two blocks east of Pasteur and Hermanos Villar. The new Contact is Michael, 809 777 6629

Please post here any current information that you might have for numbers for any other English speaking Meetings.

Is there one in La Romana? or Punta Cana? or Las Terrenas?