Looking for DIALYSIS clinics

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
Hey all, i did a quick search on the forum but am trying to pinpoint any reliable hospitals or clinics/centers that provide dialysis in the Santo Domingo/San Cristobal/Bani area. Can anyone recommend? Your input and help is much appreciated! :cheeky:

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
Go to Global Dialysis. It has multiple listings for dialysis centers in the Santo Domingo area along with reviews by patients. One point to remember, dialysis is usually covered in the US by Medicare for all patients under endstage renal disease, but, medicare will not cover services provided outside the US. Be prepared to pay for treatment. See globaldialysis.com

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
thanks for the help! will look up this link and see what I can find. I am aware that these services are most likely paid for out of pocket and am aware of the Medicare rules. Wish me luck!

snowqueen

Dec 15, 2004
I don't know if it is the same in DR as Canada, but not every hospital in Canada provides all types of dialysis. You may want to enquire as to the specific type of dialysis treatment that is required.

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
I don't know if it is the same in DR as Canada, but not every hospital in Canada provides all types of dialysis. You may want to enquire as to the specific type of dialysis treatment that is required.
Go to the Global Dialysis link and register. You can access all the listed centers and see which services they offer. Some of the fees charged may not be current, but contact info is there to check them out.