Looking for Gym

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
In Santo Domingo next to or near Barcelo Lina hotel. I know about the Fitness Factory but it is closed on sundays. Even a hole in the wall gym is cool as long as it is somewhat nice.

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
Max Gomez I think. Why not just go down to the malecon and use the free public gym on the sea front in the open air. It's right on the bottom of max Gomez, just cross the road.

PeteyPablo

Bronze
Apr 30, 2011
Max Gomez I think. Why not just go down to the malecon and use the free public gym on the sea front in the open air. It's right on the bottom of max Gomez, just cross the road.

Is that an actual outdoor gym ala Venice Beach or just calisthenics based stuff?

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
It has machines, n stuff. There gets a lot down there, but I wouldn't know a gym if I walked through one. I certainly am in far too good a shape to ever need to stop off in one.
I sometimes eat an ice cream and pizza while watching the group aerobics, but that's as involved as I like to get. No idea what those machines are.

businessdr

Oct 8, 2011
Go get a month pass at golds gym. Cool and not pretentious, it is closed only this Sunday for the holidays.

flopsy

Jul 6, 2010
In Santo Domingo next to or near Barcelo Lina hotel. I know about the Fitness Factory but it is closed on sundays. Even a hole in the wall gym is cool as long as it is somewhat nice.

Hi, we have a brilliant Bowflex for sale Sosua area