Looking For Hotel/apartment Near To Playa Real, Juan Dolio

cali

Jan 1, 2003
no, i can wait especially after all the let downs.

it is nice to do what you like and not care about others' opinion but foolish at the same time.

nikki

Jan 2, 2003
cali said:
no, i can wait especially after all the let downs.

it is nice to do what you like and not care about others' opinion but foolish at the same time.

cali

Jan 1, 2003
Nikki, there are members in DR1 who have no problems in their lives and like to make fun of others

you can pm me if you needed any info about DR after i get there in 25 march 2003, but now, sorry, i have no idea what it is like there...

KEN, say something nice/helpful or ZIP IT..Ok i go it you are a funny person...

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
CHRIST

This same person is posting as "Christ" on another message board and asking about a sanky from the Melia in Jaun Dolio. Some people need to take their meds!

kjdrga

Mar 25, 2002
cali said:
you can pm me if you needed any info about DR after i get there in 25 march 2003, but now, sorry, i have no idea what it is like there...

Cali perhaps we would understand you better if you actually posted in Portugese, first of all according to you marriage post you are arriving Jan 15th to get married to what ever walking creature in order to obtain your residency and escape the slavery of Asia.

Second you tell Nikki to PM you if she wants info on the DR then to state you have no idea what it's like.

Just a suggestion (and by no means a critism) read through your post before to post them and then use the edit button to fix the errors, because part of the reason people are giving you a hard time is because you are not making any sense.

cali

Jan 1, 2003
kjdrga,

if you are interested, i had to change my ticket due to late respond for my visa application, I got it but as they say, it is on the way, until now, i have not recieved...plus, I was not asking someone to pick me up a the airport on 15 jan...thank you for your note..

About my info regarding DR, yes, i no nothing about DR life, reading books is not like being there. Life of a rich person in DR is not like the life of a Middle Class person, so i can not say anyting.

nikki

Jan 2, 2003
Hi Everyone!!!!!

ummmmmm :ermm: .............Seem to have lost track of my point here........ I was looking for someone who can tell me of any places to stay (hotels/apartments) near Playa Real, Juan Dolio, or anyone who has been there just to share memories with.........or alike chit chat,
I appreciate all your comments, etc!!!!!!
From Nikki :)

L

leonardo1267

Hello, Nicky, just to let you know that you must follow you heart and don't listen to the negative comments about you experience with the guy you met in DR.

I am an ex-sanky (but I never did it for money, only pleasure) and the same was told to my wife about me when she came in vacation to DR and met me, guess what? we are living in USA now for 8 years and we are very happy, and have a very cute child .

nikki

Jan 2, 2003
LEONARDO...........HI!!! THANKS FOR YOUR MESSAGE........YOU JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT IT IS POSSIBLE TO FIND LOVE IN THE DR!!!!! I AM VERY PLEASED FOR YOU!!!!!! I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU.....WOULD IT BE OK TO EMAIL YOU???? NIKKI

nikki

Jan 2, 2003
COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TRANSLATE LAVACANA'S MESSAGE FOR ME PLEASE AND ALSO TELL ME WHAT 'alobiu forever' MEANS. THANKYOU!!!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'll take a crack at " alobiu" not 100% sure but if you sound it out it sounds like " I love you" with a spanish accent. Make sense? and ah madre de dios is Oh Mother of God! but what they meant by it I don't know. I'm not a total mind reader. ;)