Looking for Quality deck/patio furniture

BobtheCat

Aug 28, 2010
I wanted to ask about a good place to look for some nice quality weather resistant furniture a couple chairs and a couch, table, they will go on a second floor deck with access from an indoor stairwell. I'm in Sosua and have looked at all of the usual places. Just looking for tips. Thanks in advance.

Markelowan

Dec 14, 2023
USA
When it comes to finding quality deck or patio furniture, you want something that's not only comfy but also durable

Markelowan

Dec 14, 2023
USA
When it comes to finding quality deck or patio furniture, you want something that's not only comfy but also durable
I've had good luck with brands like Elegant Furniture in the UK. They've got a nice selection that holds up well over time. It might be worth checking out some local stores too, sometimes you can find unique pieces that way. Just make sure whatever you choose, it's weather-resistant and fits the vibe you're going for. If you're looking for something cozy, maybe consider a nice outdoor sofa with some colorful cushions to brighten up the space.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I've had good luck with brands like Elegant Furniture in the UK? They've got a nice selection that holds up well over time. It might be worth checking out some local stores too, sometimes you can find unique pieces that way. Just make sure whatever you choose, it's weather-resistant and fits the vibe you're going for. If you're looking for something cozy, maybe consider a nice outdoor sofa with some colorful cushions to brighten up the space.
How many articles of furniture have you purchased from them and imported to the DR?

M4kintosh

May 23, 2023
Santiago De Los Caballeros
I wanted to ask about a good place to look for some nice quality weather resistant furniture a couple chairs and a couch, table, they will go on a second floor deck with access from an indoor stairwell. I'm in Sosua and have looked at all of the usual places. Just looking for tips. Thanks in advance.
Ochoa
Unidos
Ilumel
La Casita
Mobel
Bellon
Cuesta
Charo

All of them with quality furniture/accesories for patios and outdoors

HS10

Feb 17, 2008
How many articles of furniture have you purchased from them and imported to the DR?
Half the stuff in my villa has been imported by me. Wayfair etc....
BTW this is not my first choice as I would rather buy here. But it is effortless and cost effective to buy online.