Looking for the "Yunque" family in San Cristobal

cuas

May 29, 2006
Hi. I am new. I need help. I have been several times to DR to locate my daughter's father. His name is Edward or Eddie Yunque or De La Cruz. His family is from San Cristobal. He has twins named Bianca and Dianca, they must be around 27 years old. Their mother Raquel Matos gave me his family address in San Cristobal while I was still living there. Antigua Km. 1, Carretera vieja de San Cristobal. I do not know if they have been relocated due to contruction.
My daughter is graduating in Dec.. We never talk about her father. I just want to tell her that I located her father. She will use the information the way she pleased.
Please, only respond if you have some information or can tell me what to do. I heard too many comments from family, friends and coworkers already.
Thank you. He knows acunpunture.

manuel.cornelio

May 24, 2006
Re:

Well I Have 2 Co-Workers From San Cristobal, One Said That The Name Sounds Familiar, Shes Gonna check It Out, The Other I Dont See Til Tommorow, But I'll Ask Around... Just A Question Though, Have You Tried The San Cristobal Yellow Pages, I Know Its A Stupid Question But If You Want I Can Check That Out For You...

Sincerely
Trying To Help

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Yunque is not a surname in San Cristobal, or in the entire DR for that matter. I asked a native San Cristobalense if he'd heard about an acupunturist in his town, and he answered, 'un qu??'. Now I know why your friend's father is called Yunqu?.

cuas

May 29, 2006
manuel.cornelio said:
Well I Have 2 Co-Workers From San Cristobal, One Said That The Name Sounds Familiar, Shes Gonna check It Out, The Other I Dont See Til Tommorow, But I'll Ask Around... Just A Question Though, Have You Tried The San Cristobal Yellow Pages, I Know Its A Stupid Question But If You Want I Can Check That Out For You...

Sincerely
Trying To Help

Thank you sooo much. Last year I checked the yellow pages while there. Nothing. His father's last name was De La Cruz but he liked his mother last name better and paid a lawyer to only use Yunque. I appreciate any help, I want my daughter to communicate with her half sisters and maybe help them. My last contact with him was when he was trying to get a visa to Colombia. I will see if I can check the yellow pages from here. Thank you.

cuas

May 29, 2006
Mirador said:
Yunque is not a surname in San Cristobal, or in the entire DR for that matter. I asked a native San Cristobalense if he'd heard about an acupunturist in his town, and he answered, 'un qu??'. Now I know why your friend's father is called Yunqu?.

Thank you sooo much fo your help. At least you tried. I know it is not a surname in San Cristobal. That is why I cannot locate them and by that time. They were not in a good position ecomically speaking and now that I am almost done with my daughter I want her to help them.
His father last name is Cruz or De La Cruz.
Again, thank you.

cuas

May 29, 2006
azabache said:
Hochy Santos move over!--make way for Mirador. I can't stop laughing.

When you are done laughing, please try to help me. I will really appreciate it. Thank you.

cuas

May 29, 2006
jrzyguy said:
yunique? that is sure unique :0-)

It is Yunque. There are a lot in Puerto Rico, but his father last name is De La Cruz or Cruz. Thanks for replying and trying to help.