Looking To Put Child In Private School In Santo Domingo

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
We have an agreement with the public school system and get the government text books for which the children are given free of charge. We have our own French and English textbooks. I was in a bookstore in Santiago where they sell the books Rubio is talking about and there is no way most of our clients could afford those kind of prices.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
We have an agreement with the public school system and get the government text books for which the children are given free of charge. We have our own French and English textbooks. I was in a bookstore in Santiago where they sell the books Rubio is talking about and there is no way most of our clients could afford those kind of prices.

I have been all over Santiago looking for the following 3 books that the book company and the school claims La Sirena has and 3 of their stores claim they do not have them. Neither does 7-8 other book stores in Santiago, including the BIG one with 2 branches (Lendoiro?)

(1) Lengua Espanola 4, E. Santillana, serie todos juntos.
(2) Matematica 4, E. Santillana, serie todos juntos.
(3) Ciencias Sociales 4, E. Santillana, serie todos juntos.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
When I advised the school I could not find the books, the book company told the school La Sirena has them, my nephew is a late addition to the school, evidently everyone else has the books.