Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Eons ago , somebody said-

Thou shalt deny me thrice.......

Hard for me to remember who it was.... was so long ago

Radical

Jan 5, 2021
SOMEWHERE
Can I just say that I am waiting for an apology for all of those who decided to shoot me down for posting this, and in particular from one DR regular who pretty much insinuated that I have mental health problems and was issuing a "cry for help".

Fools errands....hope they do apologize, highly doubt he will. Thanks for the insights provided, some of us do appreciate it. (y)

Reactions: TropicalPaul

Radical

Jan 5, 2021
SOMEWHERE
Thank you. And I don't think it is actually wrong. I believe It will probably happen, just not yet. The government is very aware of the amount of bars and clubs and colmados that are on the verge of extinction, this point is definitely being made to those at the top and there is plenty of evidence they are listening. FASE comes to an end at the end of April, they have to get businesses opening up pretty soon or it will be a serious mess. (For those who don't know, FASE is the payment of around RD$ 7,500 / US$150 per month the government gives to anyone who cannot work as their business is closed due to Covid).

You nailed it!!

Radical

Jan 5, 2021
SOMEWHERE
It's time for YOU, to STOP spreading false rumours and innuendo.
Safe some face fella, and stop embarrassing yourself.
The only rumours I will entertain, are those that are 100% opposite of what your "friends in the know" tell you, and you feel obliged to publish here within our web forum community. :rolleyes::sneaky:

Can this be time frozen as sample of what to stay away from?

Embarrassing, yes, just about the right verb to be used, just used towards the wrong person, at a very wrong time but now looking at it; it fits just right when applying the mirror effect to it......embarrassing, agree!

;)

• Love
Reactions: Caonabo and Tarheel
Status
Not open for further replies.