Lots of beautiful women in DR??? Where??

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Of course we are.......not

Why should we use the same standards as we use for women? wait a minute, now you will tell me, men and women are created equal? Hahahahaha.
wrong!!!!!!!!!!
AZB

Dont start....

A man could NEVER endure the physical pains/labors that us women endure. We are built differently, but non the less EQUALLY. There is a balance, and for every one thing a man can do, a woman can do the same, sometimes even better ;).

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I dont want to look emanciated. I like having meat on me.

I'm sure shes' stunning :)

Don't let these gringos give you a complejo about your weight, Lalla. Look at what they did to their own women here in North America-now you have little 8 year old white girls running around with eating disorders all because of them.

We latinos do not like our women anorexic, a little meat is more than fine. Who cares what the gringos think?;)

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Don't let these gringos give you a complejo about your weight, Lalla. Look at what they did to their own women here in North America-now you have little 8 year old white girls running around with eating disorders all because of them.

We latinos do not like our women anorexic, a little meat is more than fine. Who cares what the gringos think?;)

Ay mi amor, its gonna take a little more then "your a little pillsbury dough girl" to get to me! lol

I'm vain, but I am not sensitive and the truth is that at the end of the day, as long as I continue to blow (no pun intended ahahah) MY husbands socks off each day, then thats all that really matters! As the saying goes, para el gusto se hicieron los colores, so you cant expect everyone to have the same taste...

funny story, my husband who is 6'3 used to make fun of his brother (also very tall) for having a short wife (5'4) and said that he would never marry a short woman because that was like settling for half a woman!!! ahahahah

and then he met all of 5'1 of me, and the rest is history....:devious:

who wants to rub pelvic bones anyways??? ahahahahaha

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I also know a few looking men who LOVE bigggggg women.

Yep, there is someone for everyone!!!

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
And may god bring them closer to each other. Amen.
AZB

I spit my coffee everywhere laughing !!! LOL

hay no seas malo, I know you have turned your head at least once in your lifetime as a gordita sashays past you and checked out her arse!

Some people are honestly naturally big, not fat and sloppy, but just built big and they can be beautiful!

Sep 19, 2005
Lalla your job now is to make sure you convince all those women in your photos to come to the BBQ this weekend at Jamies house.....

NOT that we want to make AZB feel bad for bailing out!! ha ha

bad bob

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Lalla your job now is to make sure you convince all those women in your photos to come to the BBQ this weekend at Jamies house.....

NOT that we want to make AZB feel bad for bailing out!! ha ha

bad bob

It wouldnt be so hard to convince them, we all love a good BBQ. And it seems everytime we go somewhere its always 6 or more of us, for some reason we never manage to keep the group small!

I honestly will try to come, depends on whether the plans I had previously fall thru.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
The biggest cojones.

Lalla's got them.
To have the guts to put her photo into this thread, and withstand all the risks and any less than complimentary remarks, makes her the winner of the biggest balls award.
I know some of you guys and I ain't saying that y'all don't have balls, but Lalla's are bigger and she deserves lots of respect and admiration.
Kudos Lalla.

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Lalla's got them.
To have the guts to put her photo into this thread, and withstand all the risks and any less than complimentary remarks, makes her the winner of the biggest balls award.
I know some of you guys and I ain't saying that y'all don't have balls, but Lalla's are bigger and she deserves lots of respect and admiration.
Kudos Lalla.

Que se puede hacer right? You take risks to make a point and you have to roll with it. And like I said earlier, only a delusional person can think that EVERYONE is going to think they are attractive or of their liking.

Besides Rocky, ya'll are going to meet me someday face to face, you'd have something to say anyhow!

Can I get my cojones plaque please? I like them waxed

LOL

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Que se puede hacer right? You take risks to make a point and you have to roll with it. And like I said earlier, only a delusional person can think that EVERYONE is going to think they are attractive or of their liking.

Besides Rocky, ya'll are going to meet me someday face to face, you'd have something to say anyhow!

Can I get my cojones plaque please? I like them waxed

LOL
The thought of waxing my cojones is so terrifying that mine just climbed back into my body and are disguising themselves as tonsils.

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
The thought of waxing my cojones is so terrifying that mine just climbed back into my body and are disguising themselves as tonsils.

WHAT??? BE A MAN WILL YOU!!! I cant stop laughing.............:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sep 19, 2005
now this is new territory for me,:ninja::ninja: but to show I have a set myself, Ill volunteer to examine Lalla's cojones, and report back to the forum...

depending on the proximity of her HUSBAND!!!

(lalla was the husband tagging along or no?? ) ha ha ha

very bad bob

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
now This Is New Territory For Me,:ninja::ninja: But To Show I Have A Set Myself, Ill Volunteer To Examine Lalla's Cojones, And Report Back To The Forum...

Depending On The Proximity Of Her Husband!!!

(lalla Was The Husband Tagging Along Or No?? ) Ha Ha Ha

Very Bad Bob

Hahaha Bob! Play Nice!

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Some people are honestly naturally big, not fat and sloppy, but just built big and they can be beautiful!

In the DR its' called "fuerte". When I was talking to this guy about a chica he wanted to introduce me to, I asked what she looked like.

He said, "Ella no es gorda, pero esta fuerte!!! Ella come bien!!!" I love 'em like that...

Dame una latina que este fuerte and you will see a happy man right here.

Yachtmaster

Jul 2, 2007
www.genesisbvi.com
I also know a few looking men who LOVE bigggggg women.

Yep, there is someone for everyone!!!
Interesting quote! I have been living in the Caribbean on various islands for most of the last 23 years. Seems like most local Caribbean men prefer women with massive backsides. Some go crazy over the plus size female tourists that visit. Even my closest Santo Domingo friend prefers "full figured women". We get into some interesting debates.

I think the women in the photos on previous posts in this thread are for the most part, pretty darn hot.

Dominican, Columbian, Venezuelan, Mexican, whatever, beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder. I think, however, that most gringos and others that post here on DR1 seem to agree on one thing, at least by what they post, that Latin American women in general are by far the most beautiful women in the western hemisphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.